Wow @ This Gamerscore

Permabanned
Kainz said:
Theres a well known condemned glitch that gives you an uber gamertag score. It's happened a few times in the past.

Then why's yours still 6k ;)

EDIT: Anyone checked the leaderboard on the-reviewer? Looks like Soulja may bring down the wyrd-meister soon.

Permabanned
NokkonWud said:

OT wasnt ignoring u on Live! dude, con has gone crap since i rearranged my room. In answer to your Q, nope not got PD0 anymore loving FC:instincts atm really good. Might get PD:0 in the future i geuss still missin most achievements.

Permabanned
nikebee said:
okay... so... i dont have an account and can't be bothered to create one... anyone care to screenshot it or just tell me what the heck is going on :confused:

dondums6mq.jpg

There we are m8y

Associate
Heh, I semi know this guy from the PA forums (thought he won't know me, I am a serial forum lurker - see how many posts I have here vs years? ;))

They 'fixed' his overall gamerscore if you see his actual profile, but they couldn't/didn't fix the score for the actual game. I think it aroused someone's suspicions pretty quick over at MS towers.

Caporegime
Ultra_Extreme said:
OT wasnt ignoring u on Live! dude, con has gone crap since i rearranged my room. In answer to your Q, nope not got PD0 anymore loving FC:instincts atm really good. Might get PD:0 in the future i geuss still missin most achievements.

Yeah, hardly played FarCry myself.. infact, played it for 2 nights. Really liked the multiplayer on that, I'll definitely play that with you.

Back
Top Bottom