Heads up - Devon motorists

Soldato
Can I please request that people do not post about road closures otherwise the forum would be flooded with them.

I appreciate your only trying to help VA but the people that need this advice are more than likely in their cars.

Suspended
Tesla said:
Can I please request that people do not post about road closures otherwise the forum would be flooded with them.
I do not recognise your authority.

The road at the end of my road has a few leaves on it, and a traffic cone, possibly left by students, is in the middle of the mini roundabout.

Please add your local traffic info. below.

Soldato
Some bugger has covered my road in what can only be described as 'tarmac', a substance which is specifcally designed as some sort of 'road surface'. I would make sure you plan your journeys accordingly.

Soldato
Some tool has put something called a traffic, 'light' ,on the main road. It just randomnly changes colours, its really quite confusing to most drivers and i recommend avoidng its alluring colour scheme at all costs.

Soldato
Chris1712 said:
Some tool has put something called a traffic, 'light' ,on the main road. It just randomnly changes colours, its really quite confusing to most drivers and i recommend avoidng its alluring colour scheme at all costs.
I got bored when it turned red (my least favourite colour lol!) and drove off.

Soldato
I can confirm that the close in which I live does not currently have any traffic at all on it.

Apart from the inconsiderate &$%@ over the road who keeps parking on the street instead of his driveway making it awkward for me and Vix to get in and out of our drive.

Soldato
Nozzer said:
This is the kind of news we need. Please keep us updated as the situation progresses.
Just had a call in from a friend who is monitoring the situation continuously; apparently the driver has returned to the vehicle and switched on the hazard warning lights. As a direct result of this traffic is now flowing freely.

Soldato
DannyDan said:
Just had a call in from a friend who is monitoring the situation continuously; apparently the driver has returned to the vehicle and switched on the hazard warning lights. As a direct result of this traffic is now flowing freely.

Alright for you, those potholes aren't going anywhere - could cause considerable amount of motorists swerving upto a foot to the left for the foreseeable future :(

Back
Top Bottom