Robot Dance

Soldato
Both elsewhere. Im soon to get my breakdancing vid, and as soon as ive edited to make me look good i'll post it up.. you'll recognise some of the moves.. some might say they are ripped, but the moves are so dope its a homage.

Associate
you guys ever seen the golf gti advert? gene kelly song, singing in the rain? a lot of that advert was him..

i used to be a breaker, that stuff is so amazing and so hard to even explain how hard it is to do.

Permabanned
5 Years old, damn.

Seen it a few times, tis great.

dantonkin said:
you guys ever seen the golf gti advert? gene kelly song, singing in the rain? a lot of that advert was him..

i used to be a breaker, that stuff is so amazing and so hard to even explain how hard it is to do.

hmmmm it does look like him but hes beefed up abit.

Golf Ad

Soldato
dantonkin said:

What crew did you break for? How long? What sort of level did you get to? The Golf GTi advert wasnt mainly him, but he and 2 other bboys did do it, he is a legend.

Permabanned
cheets64 said:
I woudlnt mind learning how to that at the end of the ad, all that gymnastic stuff.

gord said:
KizZ said:
I wanna learn how to do them gymnastics fings!
Roduga said:
With or without a capital 'B'?

So you really are into this gymnastics stuff?

Yes, at the end of the ad he does some flips which I PRESUME was learnt in a Gymnasium, thus it being GYMNASTICS.

Swish

Gymnastics

Also note the break dancing.

/rant

Last edited:
Commissario
I thought you meant This robot dance (no matter how many times I see it i'm impressed), if I ever win the lottery I would get a few of the little fellows (and probably paint one pink and cally it Piggymon:p)

Back on topic, the first vid is pretty amazing, i'm sure at times that guy looks like he's got joints where he should have solid bone ;)

Soldato
cheets64 said:
Yes, at the end of the ad he does some flips which I PRESUME was learnt in a Gymnasium, thus it being GYMNASTICS.

Gymnastics

Also note the break dancing.

Nope, because the location you learn something does not define what it is.

I love that video, its awesome, some of the martial arts in there is unbelievable, with some breaking yes [albeit only power, so they arnt bboys in a real sense] and some gymnastics.

/correction

Soldato
KizZ said:
I wanna learn how to do them gymnastics fings!

Join your local gynasium then, they'll teach you how to do cartwheels, the splits, vaulting and possibly some flips.

If you want to do the awesome roundhouse kicks then you want to join a martial arts club, probably tai kwon do [sp? too late] i know some bboys that do that for fun.

If you want to learn some style, funky body locking and popping, breakdancing, join a crew.

Soldato
gord said:
Join your local gynasium then, they'll teach you how to do cartwheels, the splits, vaulting and possibly some flips.

If you want to do the awesome roundhouse kicks then you want to join a martial arts club, probably tai kwon do [sp? too late] i know some bboys that do that for fun.

If you want to learn some style, funky body locking and popping, breakdancing, join a crew.

Fanks for that ;) . BTW if anyone else enjoys watching breakdance here one for ya http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EV2oJUsEZA, its quite long so sit back and enjoy :)

Back
Top Bottom