Funny or not?

Soldato
I don't know how to put this really, but here goes!

Ok, my Dad works at a Post office in London, and recently there has been some demolition of a building behind it to make way for a supermarket leaving it slightly more exposed and vunerable than before from the back to break-ins, but none the less there is a still a wall which is around 1.5 metres high, but this wall actually used to be around 8 metres high.

The toilet of the post office is detatched, its in a little shed around the back and it has no lock on the door just a little chain thing which anyone can remove.

My dad went in today to work, and found that probably a group of people the night before had got around to the back of the post office - and here it comes - used the damn toilet and done so much crap(must have been at least 3 peoples) that it had come right up to the rim of the toilet, and then stuffed it with toilet paper. How sick is that! Funny as well but its really disturbing and weird to tell you the truth...like wtf!! The toilet is propper clogged up now..

:rolleyes:

Associate
Might of been someone returning home from an All you can Eat place :D
Weird though, if he called the police, how would it get reported as ????

Soldato
OP
He did call the police, but not on 999, just to let them know really :) Apparantly they tried to break in the back but its impossible as there is a huge steel door of some sort.

Soldato
Haha, that is funny, quite disgusting at the same time though, Im glad im not the person that has to clean it!

Back
Top Bottom