Do i buy sandals/flip flops?

Associate
Well i'm off to Disneyland in just over a month and people have been warning me that its going to be very hot and that i'll have to wear flip flops/sandal's or i'll die. I live in trainers and therefore the idea of wearing anything else makes me cry.

So can anyone recommend me any flip flops that wont make me look like a prat?

Associate
i just came back from florida wore trainers every day...i bought a pare of converse 15 pound from JD, i also bought some flipflops for the waterpark from a local sports outlet 25dollar nike ones...

you can still live in trainers trust me...and if you cant buy them over there! its cheaper

Soldato
I did ok in trainers. For the amount of walking you will do they will be more comfortable, but I refuse to wear sandal/flip flops unless I am on a beach or next to a pool.

Soldato
ben_j_davis said:
People have been warning me that its going to be very hot and that i'll have to wear flip flops/sandal's or i'll die.

Dont be such a ponce! If you want to wear trainers, then wear trainers!!!! You wont regret it, spesh with the amount of walking you'll be doing all day :D

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Having size 14+ feet showing my finger like toes in public is a NO NO. :p
Poolside is the only place i will accept anyone wearing these things.
Anywhere else and you are odviously a big fat gayer. :p

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
i wear these when it gets hot, or on holiday
14929_m.jpg

:cool:

Soldato
I think you should definitely wear sandals. You should also wear a pair of bright white socks, that will really make you stand out in the croud.

Last edited:
Associate
word of warning....

my mates father wore sandals on holiday somwhere hot (can't remember where)

he got really bad sunburn on the tops of his feet and he couldnt walk for weeks

:o :o

be careful, sounds horriffic :eek:

Associate
I wore my old shcool shoes (big black leather things) while I was in florida for two weeks. I refuse to wear sandles and I hate and despise flip flops. Stick with trainers and you should be fine ;)
Have Fun!

Back
Top Bottom