blockbuster game rental

Associate
Do blockbusters do game rentals? Im thinking of renting a few games for the 360 and been googling about but only found services like games frenzy which you have to pay a £16 monthly subscription to and I dont really want the commitment and then the hassle of cancelling if I dont want it anymore,, Im 90% sure Blockbuster used to rent games, but last time I went in one was over 3 years ago, it was too much hassle parking up in town and walking to it,,lol. I was hoping to do it via post but on the blockbuster website theres no mention of game rentals, just dvd's..

Associate
OP
cokecan72 said:
the blockbuster here has quite a few 360 titles in :) majority of some of the more decent titles at least

Cheers

Think ill check it out tomorrow should be quiet in town on Sunday, how much do they charge for rentals these days?

Associate
ic1male said:
Speaking of game rentals, has anyone tried that Swapgame.com site yet?

yes i have, joined last tuesday on the 10 day free trial on the 1 game at a time(@9.99 per month) first game arrived on thursday morning NHL 2K6, im a bit bored of it it already going to send it back this week and see how long the second game takes to turn up.

Back
Top Bottom