Emirates opinions please...

Associate
For those of you who have flown with Emirates, what are your opinions on this airline, chances are i'll be flying with them over the summer, they have the best prices for where I want to go and from the website, seems as though they have pretty decent in-air entertainment and the seats look surprisingly comfortable for economy class...anyone had good/bad experience with them?

Caporegime
Yes they are without a doubt one of the best airlines i have ever had the pleasure of flying and thats saying something lol :p. Even BA first class cannot come close to them and neither could Virgin imho. I have flown Emirates economy class and their first class and with both classes i was very very impressed.
Just a shame they dont fly to Toronto yet or else they would get my money and custom each and everytime i fly.

Obviously some say they arent that good but i think they are and ive flown with most major airlines in the past 4-5 yrs.

Don
average to good overall

seats - 777 average to good , airbus average

food - average to poor

service - average to good

IFE 777-300 and airbus average , 777-200 very good

punctuality fine

I did 5 flights with them last year

Associate
OP
jamoor said:
good but not great.

Where and when are you flying?

Had a feeling you'd pop up, you always do on my travel threads, he he!!!

Same as before mate, off to thailand, had some money flow problems and missed out on those cheap etihad tickets...flying brum to bangkok, august 19th, return 8th september...tickets are £496 pp

egt

egt

Associate
I've flown with Emirates many times, IMO, they're easily on par with the best of them and are very competitive with their prices. Singapore Airlines is still my favourite though.

Good airline review site HERE.

Soldato
Phunk-E-Man said:
Had a feeling you'd pop up, you always do on my travel threads, he he!!!

Same as before mate, off to thailand, had some money flow problems and missed out on those cheap etihad tickets...flying brum to bangkok, august 19th, return 8th september...tickets are £496 pp
Thats about right, your not going to get any cheaper really :(

Associate
OP
One more bump...about to buy my tickets and wanted to see if anyone else had any comments on this airline before I do...all indications seem to point to a decent airline, have found about 90% of the reviews online are praising emirates!

Associate
I've flown with them only twice (return ticket), and though the flight and lounges are good, they lost my suitcase twice!!

Back
Top Bottom