Gamecube classics?

Associate
McDaniel said:
i remember seeing a game for the GameCube - your character was a woman, in a white suit - looked good

PK4 or P4 or something like that?

looked good (this was quite some time ago)

P.N.0.3 - In thie month's EDGE Magazine - Time Extended game. The last of the original 'Capcom Exclusive' Five; RE4, Viewtiful Joe and Kiler 7 being the others. The fifth got canned.

Just got it for £6 so haven't been able to play it yet. However it is highly regarded.

Man of Honour
McDaniel said:
First one was awesome :D didnt play the others
as in RS1 or the first GC one?

I love PN03. It's like the oldschool sidescrolling shooters except in a 3D environment and a different perspective. It's fast paced and all about countering the enemies patterns with your own. Unfortunately it didn't sell too well so I doubt capcom will take more risks like it in the future :(

Soldato
Kreeeee said:
as in RS1 or the first GC one?

I love PN03. It's like the oldschool sidescrolling shooters except in a 3D environment and a different perspective. It's fast paced and all about countering the enemies patterns with your own. Unfortunately it didn't sell too well so I doubt capcom will take more risks like it in the future :(

RS1 PC Version (think it was PC)

Soldato
player said:
I always liked the look of that game but the reviews put me off, might tryand get hold of a copy.

I never go by reviews, theres been loads of games ive enjoyed that got panned. Same with Films etc..

If im in doubt ill rent first

Soldato
Kreeeee said:
I have to reply after jaffa for the pure comedy value...

I never really enjoyed the multiplayer side of metroid.

eh? Well everyone one else has suggested none multiplayer games never mind the fact Metroid 2 is multiplayer.

In the list so far we have Zelda, eternal darkness, PN3, Res Evil 1 and 4, Rogue Squadron 2, Animal Crossing, Super mario, Viewtiful Joe, Tales of Symphonia, Metal gear solid....

Or am I missing something why is it comedy if I suggest 1 game that doesnt have multiplayer but is a classic ?

Permabanned
OP
JaFFa said:
eh? Well everyone one else has suggested none multiplayer games never mind the fact Metroid 2 is multiplayer.

In the list so far we have Zelda, eternal darkness, PN3, Res Evil 1 and 4, Rogue Squadron 2, Animal Crossing, Super mario, Viewtiful Joe, Tales of Symphonia, Metal gear solid....

Or am I missing something why is it comedy if I suggest 1 game that doesnt have multiplayer but is a classic ?

in analysing the post, I imagine that the comedy value is based around him answering AFTER you. Why tho i am not sure, in joke perhaps?

Soldato
I see... Not that he was wetting himeself over the fact I suggested metroid, got it. I thought it was meant to be sarcasm with him thinking metroid eosnt have multiplayer.

OK all is forgiven. Im an SG-1 fan but my name has nothing to do with it, and I must admit I hadnt made the connection with jaffa kreee before.

It seems like ages since Stargate has been on.

Man of Honour
JaFFa said:
OK all is forgiven. Im an SG-1 fan but my name has nothing to do with it, and I must admit I hadnt made the connection with jaffa kreee before.
:)

Neither name is a reference to SG1 but I thought it was worth the comment.

Associate
mr jamez said:
Beyond good and evil (providing you haven't played it on another format)
Paper mario: The thousand year door
would definitely recommend Paper Mario, one of the greatest RPG I've ever played. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom