Your weight?

ok this may be a weird thread and probably get hardly any replies but i was just wondering after reading the how to loose weigth thread how much people actually weigh. I see the picutres of scarface etc and someone in my mind a muscly, tone person, espcially Badass as he's the most person i see writing in threads.

Well anyway any one care to tell the world your weight?

mine is just under 10 stone so im rather skinny but i like it and so does the girlfriend some reason.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Livestrong said:
do you mean weight

ugh. do you mean "i've got nothing better to do than to pick up on a typo". we all saw it, knew what he meant, and carried on with our lives. you should try it some day.

o/t - i'm 6'0, 13.5 stone, getting lighter though. aim's 12, whether or not i'll get there is another matter

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
8st 3lb at 5ft 4ish.
Used to be 7st 5lb just after Christmas, I looked far too boney :o

Associate
I'm a Heavy, topping 20 stone beast. I'm 6"2

Thoughi do play rugby, do the gym 2 /3 times a week and run the 100 yard in little over 12 seconds, still means I'm Morbidly Obese.

People guess my weight to be round 15 stone normally, which is funny when these 14 stone lightweights come head on trying to take me down at full pace.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
pyro said:
I am 1.80m at 86k, learn freaking metric system!

learn to convert when you're in a primarily imperial country. when in Rome.

Livestrong said:
look at her

ha! if you're going to use comebacks like that, i won't pick on you anymore. i can see you're not up to it. what are you, like 13 or something?

Man of Honour
I'm 6'4" and somewhere around 11 stone last time I checked which according to BMI makes me just on the right side of healthy. What is more important to me than the BMI is that I feel fine and aside from occasional colds never seem to get ill.

Back
Top Bottom