BMW Wipers...

Soldato
brought my wipers recently from the aution site, bosch super plus for £13.99, dirt cheap and i have always found bosch the best for wipers. They are silent and effective.

If i went to halfrauds, the pair would have cost £20+

(mondeo btw)

Soldato
At work (motorfactors) I list the E46 3 series as having 24/20" wipers, I would supply Bosch wipers for 9.99 (inc VAT) for the pair.

(im not selling btw, my boss is rich enough without me selling his stuff online)

Associate
Need to get a new set myself, what with all this lovely summer weather were having.

Suppose mine works out a bit cheaper as I've got no rear wiper on my e46 3 series.

Soldato
Ive always found bosch the best compromise, they are cheaper than PIA blades (which ive heard very good things about) yet still perform very well.
Some places seem to charge silly money for bosch blades, if we (a small motorfactors) can charge £9.99 a pair im sure halfords could knock that extra £10 profit off, they probably buy them cheaper than we can anyway.
Asda now stocks quite a lot of car care products and generally destroy us on price, by the looks of the products they keep they seem to have went to our main supplier and basically said, give us the best selling range. They are generally selling products for a few pennys more than our cost price.

Back
Top Bottom