Monday game *New from Eyemaze*

Man of Honour
Everything has to be clicked/moved in certain orders. The egg on the table in the next or wreath or whatever it is. The clock on the wall with the tail hanging down, etc.

Can't do it, but that seems to be the premise. I'm stuck on 15/100

Soldato
Gilly said:
Everything has to be clicked/moved in certain orders. The egg on the table in the next or wreath or whatever it is. The clock on the wall with the tail hanging down, etc.

Can't do it, but that seems to be the premise. I'm stuck on 15/100

Oh, aye, I got that part worked out, and even managed to get up to a mighty 20/100 after mixing some things in the pot. And then :confused:

Mat

Mat

Soldato
OP
Put the wreath on the table and the egg in the wreath.
Put the clock on the wall at a certain time and pull the "tail" so it attaches to the cage...

you can go back and forth through time to see if something you do has an effect on the score... that what I did anyway.

Mat

Mat

Soldato
OP
Ok, Ive just finished it with 100... The final image should see them all sat down eating a cake together... aaahhhhhh.

The "square" bottle is a milk bottle...
The rope can be used to stop things getting away...
The Pink thing at the top is some kind of cow...
The creature on the bottom left eats the red balls / apple things...

Its pretty buggy too so if it all gets crappy you may need to restart it.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm stuck at 50, got the egg thing the mirror and tied it to the rope, moved the milk bottle and round bottle round so one gets filled with water and the basement gets flooded, hoisted the cage off the ground

Soldato
ok i found out that depending on when you put the clock on different items comes out. so far i got the Key to get the misssing time and egg out but cant quite figure out what the last one is.

Back
Top Bottom