Very good Online, possibly best PVP mmorpg

Soldato
Hey there,

Want to tell you about Helbreath.
Its an MMORPG that is 2weeks free then $9.95 a month (or £5 for us brits). Bascially it is about two towns, Elvine and Aresden, both who are fighting against each other.

Its possibly the BEST online RPG game for PVP ever, no doubt about it,ive played a lot and this tops them all. The PVP system is ace.

The game went downhill about a year ago and some people left,but now it has just come under new management and its going back up the hill very quickly with loads of new players starting everyday and the old ones rep2ping as well, it's getting more and more fun every day hehe!
Bascially you spend the week leveling up/Or doing pvp in the middlelands/or doing Guild events/or going to the ice land to hunt Wyvern/or going to one of the other many maps to hunt certain monsters for rare items, and then you spend the weekend doing PVP where you can enter the oppositions town and kick there butt muhahaha!
Much like this!
http://media.putfile.com/Seventh-Deadly-Sin---Lust

There are mages/warriors/monsters

At the moment they are trying to get lots of new players to join and are offering a two weeks free period WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD!!

www.helbreathusa.com
Also for help go to www.hbportal.net / There is a very helpful forum over at http://forums.hbportal.net/index.php , any questions post them there and everyone will glady offer you help :).

Oh i forgot to mention, there are also crusades 3 times a week, the crusade is a big battle between each city and its absolutly CRAZY!
Dont belive me? look here http://www.helbreathusa.com/images/screen_large/players/player1.jpg
There is also the Heldienian event,as well as other events held by GM's (Game masters)

Ill leave you with some screenshots of the game.
Trust me, you have NO idea how good the game is when you and a group of 30/40/50 others are chasing people around

jointoperation.jpg

017.jpg

HelShot36.jpg

Do the two weeks free trial, then do just one month, Cmon its only $10/£5 lol and you will realise just how amazing it is :)

Thanks

Soldato
OP
The graphics arnt the best,but they are no where near the worst.

Also isnt the gameplay the most important? It has one of the best gameplays ive seen,its the only game that has held my attention for more than a week!

Associate
looks interesting, 2d rpgs are the best anyways, diablo 1/2 and UO were just brilliant I'd still be playing UO if the shard I was on didn't go downhill.

Are you able to solo on it or is it heavily guild based? I've had enough of relying on other people to get things done.

Last edited:
Soldato
hr18 said:
looks interesting, 2d rpgs are the best anyways, diablo 1/2 and UO were just brilliant I'd still be playing UO if the shard I was on didn't go downhill.

Are you able to solo on it or is it heavily guild based? I've had enough of relying on other people to get things done.

Try Legend of Mir if you want a soloable, 2d mmorpg. It's also free atm as it's in beta.

www.lom3europe.com

Soldato
OP
You solo or guild...doesnt matter either way :D

If you just want to do some leveling while you have music in the background,by yourself, go for it:)

Soldato
bloodline76 said:
£5 per month is a lot for a poor looking game though. :eek:

And yes game play is important but so is the appearance

I played UO for 7 years almost, canceled my account only this week.

Trust me Game play is everything, appearance is nothing...

Might check this out this weekend :)

Associate
Andr3w said:
The graphics arnt the best,but they are no where near the worst.

Also isnt the gameplay the most important? It has one of the best gameplays ive seen,its the only game that has held my attention for more than a week!

Gameplay is important but if it looks pants, no-one would ever give it a chance. I'm guessing with many players such as those on WoW and Guild Wars, they wouldn't even be bothered to check it out.

Associate
Have to admit im a bit of a graphics whore and really couldnt bring myself to pay £5 a month for something that looks like Runescape (shudder).

I think i did play this game though a long time ago (like maybe 5 years ago) it was free and if its the same game it is pretty good but DAoC is better and looks pretty too :)

Back
Top Bottom