[360] Oblivion: Pirates Den is out

Soldato
deSade said:
In work - can't see the link. What is it?

New premium content is now on Marketplace for “The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.” While I don’t have specific details, here is the information I was able to grab for the PC version of the content (which I imagine is similar) :

Uncover a famous pirate’s lost ship and claim it for your own. Designed for stealth-based characters.

This content 150 points and available in the following Xbox Live regions: Canada, United States, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Finland, Great Britain, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Hong Kong, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Australia and New Zealand.
Posted: Monday, May 22, 2006 9:00 AM by Major Nelson
Filed under: Marketplace

Soldato
OP
"The upcoming addition, known as the Thieves Den, is a treacherous hive of villainy referred to by the creators as being like Goonies. If you can obtain control, the cave - it's yours to do with as you wish. You'll be able to form your own band of pirates, and apparently plunder for booty as well."

Just playing it now, so I'll state if its worth a look. Think this will be the last bit of content I download for the game now.

Official Linky

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Final opinion = not bad, but nothing special either.

Found about 4-5 hard skeles, then the captain and then got a msg saying the cave was mine! :eek: I went to get the upgrades which were about 1k each (5-6k in total). You can hire a crew who go out and pillage and provide an income. Theives will love this addon - it has a training chest which is set to Hard and great for training up yer security skill :)

You can hire vendors too who hang around in the cave, and they are very much worth it as they seem to be expert-master trainers as well as being various merchants.

They say you can treat this place as your home, but as with the Wizards tower, you can't fast travel directly to it. You always end up a little bit away from the house in question. I'll stick to me skingrad home.

Soldato
Kainz said:
I'll stick to me skingrad home.
Never got the Skingrad home - the bloke I needed to speak to fell off the bridge going to the castle :( (I assume that's what happened - never been seen since!). Just got the home in Cheydinhal (or however it's spelt) & the one in Anvil.

Soldato
OP
Priest said:
Thanks Kainz, was looking fo rsomething else to do in the game.

Heads off to marketplace. :)
Bear in mind, it won't take you long to finish at all. 10mins tops for me.

deSade, I hope the upcoming patch fixes that bug if it is a well documented one. The skingrad house is lovely and since it's right nexto a blacksmiths shop it's very handy. Also a haunted house across the street :)

Back
Top Bottom