How many people in your friends list do you know?

Soldato
I have a few random people adding me recently, not saying where they are from, not names i recognise and not in the "recently met" section...

i got like 80 odd people in mine i only know about 25 :(

might go on a delete mission :D

Soldato
McDaniel said:
I have a few random people adding me recently, not saying where they are from, not names i recognise and not in the "recently met" section...

I added you yesterday, not sure if I left you a message though. Thought it would be the best way of getting into OCUK games of GRAW and PGR3 when my headset arrives. :D

Associate
I think I'myour friend, played you on a game of PGR3 a while back i believe, but I don't have a headset yet so couldn't say 'hi im from the ocuk forum'.

Soldato
OP
Maniac and crunchman i both recognise your names anyway so thats cool - also you send a normal message Maniac, but like i say i know the name anyhoo - ive only got OcUK people on there, my friends in RL dont have 360's.

Soldato
McDaniel said:
Maniac and crunchman i both recognise your names anyway so thats cool - also you send a normal message Maniac, but like i say i know the name anyhoo - ive only got OcUK people on there, my friends in RL dont have 360's.

Cool

I miss your SuperDan sig :(
/Off topic

Soldato
OP
Tried&Tested said:
Properly know? Ooh..about 1! heh.

Including the forums here...about 80%. :)

i dont mean you know as in met or are friends with outside of Live or whatever, but im on yours and you know me. And i know you on mine, but theres a lot of other people who i aint got a clue - they just added me, i dont like to decline incase they OcUK'ers - but they never say or do anything, lol.

If i delete people who i got can they still see me online?

Soldato
Probably no-one, none of my mates in real life dont own a 360...Yet.

I think if i send a friend request ill have to right a message with "5bjoshua from OcUK" written in it.

Soldato
McDaniel said:

Lol, I added you yesterday as well. I was reading Yemen's thread and realised that apart from a friend of 15 years I'd never added anyone myself.
I've had a few OcUK friend offers and enjoy looking at what people are up to even if atm I get little time to play Live!
Yesterday I thought, let's come out the cave, add some OcUK names I recognise and get playing some more Live games...
Lol... I'll go back to my cave ;)

Soldato
OP
smcshaw said:
Lol, I added you yesterday as well. I was reading Yemen's thread and realised that apart from a friend of 15 years I'd never added anyone myself.
I've had a few OcUK friend offers and enjoy looking at what people are up to even if atm I get little time to play Live!
Yesterday I thought, let's come out the cave, add some OcUK names I recognise and get playing some more Live games...
Lol... I'll go back to my cave ;)

No mate your welcome to add away, but i know people by there forum name not there gamertag - i recognise your forum name, but seeing Abooie i might ahve been, erm wtf? should just sent a message saying "hi im from ocuk" then boom added, ill add ya now if you was one of the deleted :)

/edit

Your on my list anyway, so you wasnt deleted - but at least now i know :p

As A thought Why not add ocuk in your motto, that way if you send a FR or recive a FR it is easy to identify where that person is from.

I am fairly good at recognising where I have met people and what games. I don't juast accept any old FR. If I cant recognise a gt I search OCUK. If its not obviously there, then I leave them pending for a while and see if I meet them online. If not then I reject them. Thus My Fiends list is quite organised. I would say about 10% are unknowns. However about 80% I do not play with regularly.

There is this one GT though, McDan1el, no idea who he is, Don't think I ever played with him :confused: ;)

Soldato
McDaniel said:
No mate your welcome to add away, but i know people by there forum name not there gamertag - i recognise your forum name, but seeing Abooie i might ahve been, erm wtf? should just sent a message saying "hi im from ocuk" then boom added, ill add ya now if you was one of the deleted :)

/edit

Your on my list anyway, so you wasnt deleted - but at least now i know :p

Heh, fair point, tbh I would have added a comment if I'd have done it on the 360 but the mrs was busy bashing on Oblivion and I tried out the xbox.com add friends feature whilst browing the OcUK forums. It doesn't let you add a comment; a bit of a failing imo.

I've also only been adding people who I know have a lower gamerscore than me ;) Lol, you could borrow this as a general rule for deleting people if you need to housekeep ;)

Back
Top Bottom