paintballing...

Associate
goin paintballin for the first time on saturday! whooo

what would you recommend me wearing? how painful is it :p im a bit of a wuss!

Suspended
i got shot in the back of the head several times by a ****** when i went paintballing, hurt a fair bit but the pain is part of the fun!

Soldato
my little brother went the other week. He is only a skinny lad. He got shot in the hand and it punched a hole clean trough his hand. He then got shot in the foot and it blew his foot clean off. I suggest wearing thick gloves and shoes*

*This post was produced in a factory that also handles lies.

Associate
I normally just put on a pair or trakkies with a long sleeved shirt..... lots of people put loads of layers on and wonder why they are sweating there nads off!!!! because trust me you will get very hot.

Only thing I would say to wear are some gloves (mountain biking gloves are good) as if you get hit on a knuckle your going to be in a world of hurt and also take something like a scarf or something with a big collar to put around your neck (sometimes the places give you a head scarf thing to put on your head under your mask which does the job)..... I got hit right in the side of the neck once and that absolutely wrecked.

Apart from that you will be fine..... body shots dont hurt really ;)

Soldato
I was shot in the head [missed the guard] and that stung a bit but body shots aint to bad, ones on hands sting a bit.

What you gota watch is them uprated rapid fire guns, the in house ones, pros seem to use them and they hit u about 100000000000 times in the same spot.

Soldato
I got shot down my sleeve when I was wearing just a t-shirt and overalls which stung like hell, so I'd advise wearing something long-sleeved and preferably thick. Other than that it should be fine - it only really stings on bare skin like your hands, through clothes it's fine.

Soldato
As some people have mentioned the hands are quite bad to be shot on. One of my mates got shot on his knuckles when we went back in January. Was funny for us but his hand bled lol :p He got shot on his bicep and that broke the skin too as he was only in a t-shirt and the overalls. He's now got a small scar from it lol.

Watch ya ankles too. Badboy2k3 from here came with us and he pummled this guys feet under the netting he was hiding behind from about 20 meters away. Was well funny. The guy had a right jig on the go :D

Only other advice is don't get shot and have a great day lol :D

EDIT: If you want to intimidate the hell out of the oposition there is a black sliding switch that travels back and forth as you fire. Hold it back and keep the trigger down for some rapid fire antics lol. Most the time it doesnt fire but its rapid as heck and people were ducking anyway :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom