Ex wifes wedding

Associate
My ex wife is getting remarried tomorrow and she wants me there as one of the witnesses !
Not only that but she's asked me to take the wedding photos :eek:

Now although we get along fine now, I'm feeling really weird about this - its not like I'm not over her or anything (I divorced her for good reason, and don't regret it), but it's a really small scale do with just her, her new bloke ,our son and one other witness (she's not told any of her other friends or family), and due to the fact that her relationship with this guy has been somewhat up and down (to put it mildly) I'm finding it really hard to appear enthusiastic about what's going on. I suppose I should just get rat ***** and not give a damn as it's her life, and my son seems ok with this guy, but I can't help feeling the urge to do some selective cropping of the photos <cackles maniacally> :eek:

Any suggestions for getting through this without upsetting everyone (other than the getting ratted option) ?

Soldato
wozzizname said:

Be as polite and professional as possible so that if anything happens later on you will be free of any blame, and that everyone can take responsibility for their actions as appropriate.

If you have been asked to do so much it is becasue she trusts you. You may have divorced her but you are still the father of her son, and that bond will not change.

Associate
OP
I know CBS, like I said we get along fine, my son is happy and I wouldn't do anything to stir up trouble that may affect his happiness and security - still doesn't stop that little devil on my shoulder whispering to me though ;)

Back
Top Bottom