Everyone get your windows open lol!!!!!

daz

daz

Soldato
Some people either live in very cold houses... or some motherboard temperature diodes are not very accurate. :)

Soldato
OP
well you see when i have my windows open i have my curtains closed so all the cold air goes to the floor just below my curtains which is where my pc sits so it sucks in all the cold air :) well we will see what happens when i get my 3800 oc'd to 2.6 and some sort of cooling. cant afford the scythe ninja atm.

Associate
StevenG said:
well you see when i have my windows open i have my curtains closed so all the cold air goes to the floor just below my curtains which is where my pc sits so it sucks in all the cold air :) well we will see what happens when i get my 3800 oc'd to 2.6 and some sort of cooling. cant afford the scythe ninja atm.

Well that can cool the computer, it just means you get even colder feet!

Man of Honour
Bloody freezing up here. 9 degrees C outside. Got my windows open upstairs and sytem temp is 19, cpu sitting at 24, GPU 1 at 35, GPU 2 is at 33 degrees. This is why when i finally get it all fitted i shall be mounting my watercooling radiator on the window sill. Should be awesome in the winter. :D

Associate
LMAO im so glad to see im not the only one who freezes their arse off for the sake of computer cooling :) I have the raditor turned off in my PC room and the windows are almost always open no matter what the weather is like. I sometimes have to wear 5 layers of clothing in the winter but i get nice cool CPU and system temps.

Associate
lol an fx57 at 11c crazy. should have seen what you could get out of it until they fitted your window

new cooling solution! tie you computer to a piece of rope and hang it out your window. prey it doesnt rain or no goons nick it and you'll be fine!

Associate
For May the weather is pretty cold...last year it was 24/25 degrees celcius.

I think it's time to prep my computer for water cooling, with the impending so called "hottest summer ever" which is supposed to come...but looking at the current weather it seems to be all lies!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom