1 bottle of red wine - 11 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
georges said:
I did it with half a 500ml bottle :p

I was pretty drunk after having the other half and my friend said something like "I can neck a pint" and did (a can).. and I was like "pfft. so can I" thinking it was beer in my hand.. then I necked the rest of the bottle..

The morning was surprisingly not so bad though.

when i was about 5, i got hold of some 100% pruf vodka, my mate said i couldnt do it.. so i put a straw innit, did it in one.. beat that!!!11 i gots pruf too so dont say i didnt

Mikol said:
Also, for those that have any idea about the kidneys and diuresis, they won't be exploding after two bottles of wine.

Boooooo hissssss :mad:

Suspended
stoofa said:
I'm personally really impressed with three people or groups of people from this thread.
Firstly the OP.
I mean, come on, this is our future and I feel you should all get off his case as he describes his amazing skills.
The effort required to down bottles of wine as fast as possible and expect congratulating.
Remeber - the most this guy has got to look forward to in life is getting an answer to the same "Do you want fries with that?" question.
Haha, get off the internet, idiot. I drink far more than is good for me. In fact I'm drunk right now. My exams finish in two and a half weeks, and after that I plan to be drunk every night until July.

Are you going to tell me that my future consists of asking "Do you want fries with that?"

I'm sure that your job is incredibly stimulating and everything, but to be honest I can't think of anything more dull. Come down from your pathetic little moralistic hobby horse and maybe we can have a discussion on planet earth.

Man of Honour
stoofa said:
I'm personally really impressed with three people or groups of people from this thread.

I must admit curiousity has got the better of me, where do you sit in these groupings you have named? And I think you have missed out a fourth group, those who have seized a moral high ground that probably wasn't there to begin with.

Actually this all seems remarkably antagonistic for something that was meant to be lighthearted so maybe not worth making into a huge debate. :)

Soldato
1pudding1 said:
I know just chill out. Its not as if he's directly affecting anyone here is it?

I dont think thats the issue people are taking with him. Its the attitude of i can drink more than you which is better, when its really not. Im not personally fussed what he does, my mates drink tonnes and they enjoy themselves. I dont often feel the need but sometimes like to be pretty care free, although i never take on a "look at me im drinking lots" approach, which i think is an immature attitude to have. Not to mention a poor example to younger adults who may not understand the dangers of alcohol.

Associate
stoofa said:
Nah mate.
Ask any of the kids and they will tell you the truth - alcohol is simply to get drunk.
In fact, there really shouldn't be any "types" of aocohol at all.
You should just be able to buy "One unit of alcohol" and down it as fast as possible until drunk.
That then signals the end of a really good night....
Alcohol is only to get drunk. Shock horror, it's a drug! People drink alcoholic beverages to get affected by the drug. I bet there are very, very few people who can genuinely say they like the taste of vodka, whiskey or beer as opposed to they like the ritual of drinking that and then feeling the effects of the drug. Alcohol is a very strong and nasty tasting drug and all the drinks it's contained in are there to hide that taste behind something.

stoofa said:
Firstly the OP.
I mean, come on, this is our future and I feel you should all get off his case as he describes his amazing skills.
The effort required to down bottles of wine as fast as possible and expect congratulating.
Remeber - the most this guy has got to look forward to in life is getting an answer to the same "Do you want fries with that?" question.
I'm more impressed by the ability to drink a bottle (which is usually three quarters of a litre!) of foul tasting liquid and not throwing up in very little time at all! How on Earth does enjoying a drug relate at all to how intelligent someone is?

stoofa said:
The second are the "wanna be mods".
For some reason they are out in force on this thread with their "swear"..."star that out" posts - why??
Maybe because they don't want the whole post to be deleted as the rest of the material is worthy of reading?

stoofa said:
And finally the "defenders of the OP".
It started off bad for the OP, what with everybody calling the situation for what it was.
Then the supports appeared with their couple of hundred posts between them.
Like vampires into the night they slowly started to creep out and then we all got to read about other ways of getting drunk.
Oh and the forum bravado - the talk of meths (drink it, it's funny and having competitions drinking it).

I bet the OP's mum is so proud of her little boy.
No one mentioned methylated spirits so you're talking crap.

Man of Honour
Arcade Fire said:
I do believe that I agree. :o

Wait a second, you can't be doing that, with your reputation and all :eek: I take back what I've said :p

Oh and good luck with your exams and the drinking to follow, I'm officially finished uni for the year as of today but I did the partying last week after the last exam :D

Associate
Not to make this into a medical thread or nout :p But to all those who have an unpleasant toy stuck up their back sides, have this:

chillpill.jpg

I personaly rarely drink wine, and to down a bottle in 11 seconds, well that is somewhat of an achievement I'd say :p

Soldato
Oliver said:
Alcohol is only to get drunk. Shock horror, it's a drug! People drink alcoholic beverages to get affected by the drug. I bet there are very, very few people who can genuinely say they like the taste of vodka, whiskey or beer as opposed to they like the ritual of drinking that and then feeling the effects of the drug. Alcohol is a very strong and nasty tasting drug and all the drinks it's contained in are there to hide that taste behind something.

Good red wine is bloody gorgeous.

Arcade Fire said:

I :heart: you!

Permabanned
Balddog said:
Im gonna try and beat your 11 seconds sir.

My personal opinion. If that's what he finds fun, then he has a wasted life posting a teenage, pre pubescent challenge or boast like that., he should be helped more than anything.

Anyone that encourages this or defends it is equally wasted or immature ... IMHO.

Just when I thought GD was getting better.

Why do Dons allow this potentially harmful drivel to happen on here? They don't like Swearwords, but a thread that boasts acts of taking yourself nearer to death??? ... has Spie, seen this?

I guess, its the excitement of the old... I can hold my breath longer than anyone else challenge thread again, OCuK Needs to get a firm grip on these immature challenges, The Dons need to be far more Mature on outlook and quicker on these idiotic threads ASAP.

If they don't, they may well see them selves in big trouble from claims.

High courts don't appreciate OcUK Don status.

Sigh!

Soldato
Mr Bulbous said:
My personal opinion. If that's what he finds fun, then he has a wasted life posting a teenage, pre pubescent challenge or boast like that., he should be helped more than anything.

Anyone that encourages this or defends it is equally wasted or immature ... IMHO.

Just when I thought GD was getting better.

Why do Dons allow this potentially harmful drivel to happen on here? They don't like Swearwords, but a thread that boasts acts of taking yourself nearer to death??? ... has Spie, seen this?

I guess, its the excitement of the old... I can hold my breath longer than anyone else challenge thread again, OCuK Needs to get a firm grip on these immature challenges, The Dons need to be far more Mature on outlook and quicker on these idiotic threads ASAP.

If they don't, they may well see them selves in big trouble from claims.

High courts don't appreciate OcUK Don status.

Sigh!

Theres no liability for OcUK here...The thread starter didnt post a challenge in any shape or form :dunno: I simply want to see if its doable :) If you dont like it then feel free to leave the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom