1 bottle of red wine - 11 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
Mr Bulbous said:
My personal opinion. If that's what he finds fun, then he has a wasted life posting a teenage, pre pubescent challenge or boast like that., he should be helped more than anything.

Anyone that encourages this or defends it is equally wasted or immature ... IMHO.

Just when I thought GD was getting better.

Why do Dons allow this potentially harmful drivel to happen on here? They don't like Swearwords, but a thread that boasts acts of taking yourself nearer to death??? ... has Spie, seen this?

I guess, its the excitement of the old... I can hold my breath longer than anyone else challenge thread again, OCuK Needs to get a firm grip on these immature challenges, The Dons need to be far more Mature on outlook and quicker on these idiotic threads ASAP.

If they don't, they may well see them selves in big trouble from claims.

High courts don't appreciate OcUK Don status.

Sigh!

Haha made me chuckle :p

(unless you were being serious!?)

Soldato
Mr Bulbous said:
My personal opinion. If that's what he finds fun, then he has a wasted life posting a teenage, pre pubescent challenge or boast like that., he should be helped more than anything.

Anyone that encourages this or defends it is equally wasted or immature ... IMHO.

Immature...maybe. People do immature things all the time though, I don't see why it's a major problem?

By "wasted life" you mean these people are throwing their lives away by doing things like this? Seems a little far fetched to me, what with the guy being at university, and other people who have posted previously in the thread being in the same situation (someone studying Maths at Cambridge...god, what a waster!).

What have you achieved in your life that's so magnificent?

Oh, and by the way, just in response to anyone in this thread who keeps blabbering on about an automatic link between irresponsible drug use and "wasted lives" - just do a google of famous cocaine, opium, cannabis and alcohol (and I mean full blown alcoholics here) users. Then shut the **** up.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Balddog said:
Theres no liability for OcUK here...The thread starter didnt post a challenge in any shape or form :dunno: I simply want to see if its doable :) If you dont like it then feel free to leave the thread.

What is your problem Balddog? Are you drunk? Ok you see no liability for OcUK, but these are still their forums you are using to purport your preposterous idea of doable in quick Wine drinking .... your words.

Yes there is liability for OcUK here for these immature actions, why do you think OcUK have taken steps against Swearing and also Zero medical advice? because there was a liability, now you suggest a massive binge Drinking session is OK?

Is jumping off a cliff doable Balddog? yes it is. Doesn't make it right, does it.

You are out of order, you know this thread will be locked once common sense prevails.

Complaint sent to Spie.

Soldato
Mr Bulbous said:
What is your problem Balddog? Are you drunk? Ok you see no liability for OcUK, but these are still their forums you are using to purport your preposterous idea of doable in quick Wine drinking .... your words.

Yes there is liability for OcUK here for these immature actions, why do you think OcUK have taken steps against Swearing and also Zero medical advice? because there was a liability, now you suggest a massive binge Drinking session is OK?

Is jumping off a cliff doable Balddog? yes it is. Doesn't make it right, does it.

You are out of order, you know this thread will be locked once common sense prevails.

Complaint sent to Spie.

You are aware that Spie himself has, in the past, made many a thread discussing his choice of alcohol for the evening...Along with several other Dons and Admins doing similar things with their choice of beer.

The swearing ban is because this is a family forum and swearing isnt needed.
The medical advice ban is a common sense thing, not a liability thing. The admin staff felt that the posters on this board werent qualified to give medical advice and out of concern for the boards members, such advice was banned.

Am I drunk? Not at all, its 1 in the afternoon.

My problem? I have no problem, im merely discussing an issue with you on this board. Its you who obviously have a huge problem with what other adults do with their own time. Why are you concerned about what Grrr or I do with our lives? Its none of your business. I know full well that a bottle of wine wont kill me, or even endanger me...Im sure Grrr knew the same..

Since when was a bottle of wine classed as a 'massive binge drinking session'?

Soldato
OP
Mr Bulbous said:

Complaint sent to Spie.

Dear God, you're being serious :eek:

Have a good life complaing about the latest news 24 headline pal. Apparently carrot sticks accompany it very well

Soldato
Mr Bulbous said:

Complaint sent to Spie.

The swearing is because it's a family forum. The zero medical advice is slightly different to this thread seeing as that's directly asking for help with something that could lead to someone endangering themselves. Threads like this should be fine seeing as the OP hasn't asked for ways to **** himself up, he's already doing it regardless of whether the forum is around or not.

And again, jumping off a cliff is slightly different seeing as that will almost certainly lead to death. Binge drinking certainly doesn't always lead to death seeing as if that was the case, half the population would be dead.

Where do you draw the line? I remember Malt Vinegar with his thread on the backflips he was doing in his garden. Should that thread have been closed because someone might copy him and break their neck? Get a grip...

Soldato
Carzy said:
Where do you draw the line? I remember Malt Vinegar with his thread on the backflips he was doing in his garden. Should that thread have been closed because someone might copy him and break their neck? Get a grip...

Not to mention that track day threads that are present in the motors forum...OcUK even has their own track car...

Shockingly dangerous.

Soldato
OP
KaHn said:
Grrrr, I will hold you to your invitation over the summer, and I will expect you to come to a tidy weekender with us lot if we can orginise one, also you going to global gahering? I wish I was :(

KaHn

Sounds good, it's been a while since i last went to a hard house night :) I'm almost certain i'll be at GKGG there are lots of 'names' to tick of my list of people to see like Max Graham, Jon O'Bir etc etc. How far are you from Turnmills? I'll expect many Friday night will be spent wasting away there since it's only an hour away by train. Not to mention my possible trip to the white island, bring on Summer!!!!

Soldato
OP
Carzy said:
Thanks for link to thread. I think I might try that now. I am that influenced by threads.

Wish me luck!

(Complaint sent to Spie. I don't think I can cope with that thread.)

smiletongue2.gif

Permabanned
Balddog said:
You are aware that Spie himself has, in the past, made many a thread discussing his choice of alcohol for the evening...Along with several other Dons and Admins doing similar things with their choice of beer..

But not promoting, gratuituis drinking sessions. All things in Moderation Balddog.

Balddog said:
The swearing ban is because this is a family forum and swearing isnt needed.
The medical advice ban is a common sense thing, not a liability thing. The admin staff felt that the posters on this board werent qualified to give medical advice and out of concern for the boards members, such advice was banned.

Don't put your heavy voice on to me. I know Spin when I hear it, you know you are damn well out of order too. Encouragement towards binge drinking is just as unacceptable as the drinking games you play away from home just now.

Balddog said:
Am I drunk? Not at all, its 1 in the afternoon.

Then in Korea, that's even more disgraceful, you are over in Korea right? Advising people to drink at your time .... LOL

Balddog said:
My problem? I have no problem, im merely discussing an issue with you on this board. Its you who obviously have a huge problem with what other adults do with their own time. Why are you concerned about what Grrr or I do with our lives? Its none of your business. I know full well that a bottle of wine wont kill me, or even endanger me...Im sure Grrr knew the same..

As I remember, you are a big Guy, other people may not have the same alcohol body consumption, why are you so ignorant about this here? You should know very much better. You were a Don once, right?

Balddog said:
Since when was a bottle of wine classed as a 'massive binge drinking session'?.

When you use your input as an Influential EX or Current OcUK member of staff on here, to drink it as a competition.

Also.

Balddog said:
Im gonna try and beat your 11 seconds sir.

Post 135 I believe, now if that's not encouragement, I don't know what is.

This is in regard to this original thread .... 1 bottle of red wine - 11 seconds, get a grip Balddog.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Carzy said:
Thanks for link to thread. I think I might try that now. I am that influenced by threads.

Wish me luck!

(Complaint sent to Spie. I don't think I can cope with that thread.)

You don't see the Irony then?

It was not me that drunk that beer as much as our crazed balddog seems consumed with passion for idiotic drinking competitions on here.

Post 135 on this thread.

Last edited:
Soldato
Mr Bulbous said:
But not promoting, gratuituis drinking sessions. All things in Moderation Balddog.

very few people class a single bottle of wine as a gratuitus drinking session.

Don't put your heavy voice on to me. I know Spin when I hear it, you know you are damn well out of order too. Encouragement towards binge drinking is just as unacceptable as the drinking games you play away from home just now.

Firstly its not binge drinking. Secondly I encouraged nobody. Thirdly, drinking games I play?

Then in Korea, that's even more disgraceful, you are over in Korea right? Advising people to drink at your time .... LOL

This makes no sense.

As I remember, you are a big Guy, other people may not have the same alcohol body consumption, why are you so ignorant about this here? You should know very much better. You were a Don once, right?

They may not...but I know my limits and I know a bottle of wine is fine...My comments werent getting other people to drink...same as your comments about 24 cans of beer a day would get people to do that.

When you use your input as an Influential EX or Current OcUK member of staff on here, to drink it as a competition.

Ive never been a member of the OcUK staff.

Post 135 I believe, now if that's not encouragement, I don't know what is.

This is in regard to this original thread .... 1 bottle of red wine - 11 seconds, get a grip Balddog.

Then you really dont know what the word encouragement means :)

Permabanned
Balddog, you were out of order, and you know it.

That's my final word on the matter. You can spin this in your conscientious as much as you like.

This is an idiot thread, and the more the good guys at OcUK realise Drunken Boys games, drinking Red Wine through straws at speed are foolish, The same as the hold your breath threads were foolish the better.

Hope you don't have to much of a sore head. 11 seconds indeed ?

Cheers M8

Oh Yes. my comments about the beer cans in the Ohio Grovel, were a mockery, this is the second time you have used this as ammunition against me, shame on you :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Mr Bulbous said:
Balddog, you were out of order, and you know it.

That's my final word on the matter. You can spin this in your conscientious as much as you like.

This is an idiot thread, and the more the good guys at OcUK realise Drunken Boys games, drinking Red Wine through straws at speed are foolish, The same as the hold your breath threads were foolish the better.

Hope you don't have to much of a sore head. 11 seconds indeed ?

Cheers M8

No, im sorry, I dont know it...

Through a straw? Did you even read the thread before going off on one?

I wont have a sore head because one bottle of red wine is perfectly fine.

Im happy its your last word though :) Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom