1 bottle of red wine - 11 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I do think this set a bit of a dangerous precident, how long before we see more videos of OcUK members doing "silly" things, "oh here is a video of me drinking petrol"! ;)

Most us drink, most of us have been drunk, so you won't get any "oh won't somebody think about the children" from me in that regard BUT I do question the need to post a video of yourself gunning down a bottle of wine.

HEADRAT

Last edited:
Soldato
Mr Bulbous said:
Night bud, be sure to drink lots of water, less of a hangover in the morning :)

Seriously, take it easy, your an OK Guy from what I garner.

Thanks for the concern but its still the middle of the afternoon..Regardless of what youve imagined I might have said, I dont drink during the day, I hardly ever drink during the week...and thats if I even drink at all these days...

I wont have a hangover from a single bottle of wine.

Soldato
HEADRAT said:
I do think this set a bit of a dangerous precident, how long before we see more videos of OcUK members doing "silly" things, "oh here is a video of me drinking petrol"! ;)

Most us drink, most of us have been drunk, so you won't get any "oh want somebody think about the children" from me in that regard BUT I do question the need to post a video of yourself gunning down a bottle of wine.

HEADRAT

You would have a point, except most people aged 18-40 drink way more than a bottle of wine most weekends...Drinking petrol...Actually ive no clue whether that would be very dangerous..My ignorance im afraid.

How is it different to posting a news article about someone doing something silly? Or even criminal? Should articles about people being killed and raped be stopped because its 'encouraging' it?

Permabanned
Balddog said:
Thanks for the concern but its still the middle of the afternoon..Regardless of what youve imagined I might have said, I dont drink during the day, I hardly ever drink during the week...and thats if I even drink at all these days...

I wont have a hangover from a single bottle of wine.

Aye right .... Hic, yer me besht mate, so you are LOL

Soldato
Mr Bulbous said:
Aye right .... Hic, yer me besht mate, so you are LOL

Why are you feigning an irish accent? Im confused.

I shared a bottle of red wine and cheese with my housemate on saturday...Other than that, I havent had any alcohol in a few weeks..

Its clear youve drawn your own conclusions as to my life but I can assure you, they are wrong :)

Caporegime
Heh we used to do funnels at uni with lager and cider... only did it for a short while then everyong got very sick of doing it (funnily enough). However, it was always a laugh.

Would I do it with wine? Probably not, that amount and strength of alcohol in your body at once really can't be a good thing, if you could call it that in the first place. And anyway i'm a pretty light guy, I haven't got a big-drinkers constitution. :)

But to all the haters in the thread... meh lighten up, you're probably the same guys that stay in night after night proclaiming the evils of anything remotely fun-related. Downing a bottle of wine does not make you a thug and it does not make you evil. Stupid maybe, but in a good way if he doesn't act like an idiot while under the influence and knows his limits. At least he isn't out prowling the street in a gang, committing violent acts, or vandalising someones propertly who gives a toss? Live and let live and stop being so bloody judgemental all yer lives. But I forget... 3/4 of the people on this forum are stand-up members of the community that have never done anything remotely silly in their lives... right? ;)

Soldato
Balddog said:
How is it different to posting a news article about someone doing something silly? Or even criminal? Should articles about people being killed and raped be stopped because its 'encouraging' it?

I think as you've said in previous post this is a "Family Forum", the age range is very wide, while some people on here are mature and adult some are still "children", while incomprehensibe to most of us some will think it "funny" and "clever" to down a bottle of wine in 11 seconds (for me I just think it a waste of probably a cheap bottle of wine).

As for the news articles about people be killed and raped I do think you go so OTT sometimes in your views to be laughable, should we now start making our own news to brighten up the forum!

"News Flash:- OcUK forum member is killed while trying to video himself flying off a roof"

Oh what a laugh that will be :p

HEADRAT

Soldato
HEADRAT said:
I think as you've said in previous post this is a "Family Forum", the age range is very wide, while some people on here are mature and adult some are still "children", while incomprehensibe to most of us some will think it "funny" and "clever" to down a bottle of wine in 11 seconds (for me I just think it a waste of probably a cheap bottle of wine).

As for the new articles about people be killed and raped I do think you go so OTT sometimes in your views to be laughable, should we now start making our own news to brighten up the forum!

"News Flash:- OcUK forum member is killed while trying to video himself flying of a roof"

Oh what a laugh that will be :p

HEADRAT

It was deliberately over the top to make a point :)

but your line of thinking is exactly the same as those people who want to see computer games banned because they make kids do bad things.

Soldato
Balddog said:
but your line of thinking is exactly the same as those people who want to see computer games banned because they make kids do bad things.

No my point is this is a "Family Forum" and I don't think watching a video of a OcUK member gunning down a bottle of wine is suitable post material. Like it or not I bet we see more threads of "here is a video of me doing something stupid".

I'm not after a nanny forum but I do wonder about the maturity of the person posting such a video! ;)

I'm off for a poo in a minute shall I video it and post it up :D

Balddog said:
It was deliberately over the top to make a point :)

You always like that ;) it's part of your charm! ;)

HEADRAT

Permabanned
Balddog said:
Why are you feigning an irish accent? Im confused.

I shared a bottle of red wine and cheese with my housemate on saturday...Other than that, I havent had any alcohol in a few weeks..

Its clear youve drawn your own conclusions as to my life but I can assure you, they are wrong :)

Thread title is 1 Bottle of Red Wine -11 seconds, Balddogs reply in post# 135 is

Balddog said:
Im gonna try and beat your 11 seconds sir.
04:02 GMT time .... Ooops:)

LOL Balddog. You keep odd times:) what time was that in Korea :)

So much contradiction on this thread, glad your hangover is getting better.

It doesent matter though, your idiotic advice is still null an void.

Last edited:
Soldato
HEADRAT said:
No my point is this is a "Family Forum" and I don't think watching a video of a OcUK member gunning down a bottle of wine is suitable post material. Like it or not I bet we see more threads of "here is a video of me doing something stupid".

I'm not after a nanny forum but I do wonder about the maturity of the person posting such a video! ;)

I'm off for a poo in a minute shall I video it and post it up :D

You always like thatit's part of your charm! ;)

HEADRAT

So what is suitable? Would it have been ok if hed posted wine appreciation thread and still drank a whole bottle of wine?

I bet we see no such thing :)

Hes a student, hes young...Im just horribly immature :) but I guarantee you that a good deal more posters drink far more and do far more damage as a result that Grrr drinking in his home.

Is going for a poo an accomplishment for you? If you could poo the alphabet then yes, id love to see a video.

People listen to you more if you are offensive..

Soldato
Mr Bulbous said:
Thread title is 1 Bottle of Red Wine -11 seconds, Balddogs reply in post# 135 is

04:02 GMT time .... Ooops:)

LOL Balddog. You keep odd times:) what time was that in Korea :)

So much contradiction on on this thread, glad your hangover is getting better.

04:02GMT would be 13:02 Seoul time. Im 9 hours ahead of you. Odd times? Why is posting at lunchtime an odd time?

Contradiction? What are you on about?

Soldato
Balddog said:
Is going for a poo an accomplishment for you

Ah I see so its about it being an accomplishment, maybe we should start a thread "post videos of you drinking a bottle of wine in <9 secs", that will be a hoot!

Then we can have a thread "post a video of you throwing up said bottle of wine", blimey we're on a winner here it will be forum gold!

HEADRAT

Soldato
HEADRAT said:
Ah I see so its about it being an accomplishment, maybe we should start a thread "post videos of you drinking a bottle of wine in <9 secs", that will be a hoot!

Then we can have a thread "post a video of you throwing up said bottle of wine", blimey we're on a winner here it will be forum gold!

HEADRAT

No, but im wondering why you would post a video of you doing something that everyone does on a regular basis...I asked if your pooing was an accomplishment :)

Soldato
Mr Bulbous said:
Its damn odd when you post on here at 1PM that you are going to consume a bottle of Wine in less than 11 seconds.

Was there a time frame in my post? You assumed I meant immediately. Why did you assume that?

Im still confused...do you doubt im in korea or something?

Soldato
Balddog said:
No, but im wondering why you would post a video of you doing something that everyone does on a regular basis...I asked if your pooing was an accomplishment :)

But according to you everbody is doing it so it hardly much of an accomplishment is it!

Balddog said:
but I guarantee you that a good deal more posters drink far more and do far more damage as a result

As for the zeppelin I'm about to drop it gonna be pretty big, OK it probably not going to break any records but I guess it as much of an accomplishment as gunning a bottle of wine ;)

HEADRAT

Last edited:
Soldato
I once did a 0.75l WKD blue (cheap equivalent). fizzy, nasty, but I survived. I have hardly done any "drink racing" in a couple of years... I must have got it out of my system.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom