1 bottle of red wine - 11 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
HEADRAT said:
But according to you everbody is doing it so it hardly much of an accomplishment is it!

Youre making wild leaps here mate :) I understand why though so its ok..

You must have quoted the wrong post because that one certainly doesnt show that I said everyone is drinking a bottle of wine in 11 seconds. :)

Associate
HEADRAT said:
"News Flash:- OcUK forum member is killed while trying to video himself flying off a roof"

Oh what a laugh that will be :p

HEADRAT
Actually as it happens I have a video of me and a few of my mates jumping off a roof repeatedly :p

Soldato
JollyGreen said:
Actually as it happens I have a video of me and a few of my mates jumping off a roof repeatedly :p

Post it up then, seems like we've found a new lease of life for the forum, great :)

Balddog said:
doesnt show that I said everyone is drinking a bottle of wine in 11 seconds. :)

How do you know what people drinking habits are, maybe I myself this weekend gunned down 4 bottles of wine in < 7 secs!

HEADRAT

Soldato
HEADRAT said:
How do you know what people drinking habits are, maybe I myself this weekend gunned down 4 bottles of wine in < 7 secs!

because I dont live in a cave, i lived in the UK for quite a while and saw peoples drinking habits :)

I also read the news and see the damage caused by people who drink beer all night....Ive never once read an article about damage caused by a maths student drinking a bottle of red wine in 11 seconds.

Permabanned
Balddog said:
Was there a time frame in my post? You assumed I meant immediately. Why did you assume that?

My God, no wonder people find you so annoying.

You are so antagonistic, how do the mellow people of Korea find you? You are so irritating and dishonest IMHO.

Good riddance to you, hope you never come back to the UK.

I mean that.

Soldato
Mr Bulbous said:
Balddog said:
Was there a time frame in my post? You assumed I meant immediately. Why did you assume that?

You are so antagonistic, how do the mellow people of Korea find you? You are so irritating and dishonest IMHO.

I mean that.

I told you it was 1pm...Im sorry if you decided to assume I was going to drink a bottle of wine in the middle of the afternoon..

Irritating? Fair enough..

Dishonest? That I take offence to...Show me where ive once been dishonest..

Ill be back in september :)

I do wonder who exactly you are...We must have a history for you to be so offensive. I just cant remember.

Soldato
Balddog said:
I also read the news and see the damage caused by people who drink beer all night....Ive never once read an article about damage caused by a maths student drinking a bottle of red wine in 11 seconds.

Ah I see, so gunning down bottles of wine is part of a mature approach to drinking alcohol, obviously Grrrrr (OP) only does this in isolation and never drinks anything else.

Or is is more likely that he will gun down a couple of bottles of wine then start of the beer and spirits, I to don't live in a cave either ;)

HEADRAT

Soldato
HEADRAT said:
Ah I see, so gunning down bottles of wine is part of a mature approach to drinking alcohol, obviously Grrrrr (OP) only does this in isolation and never drinks anything else.

Or is is more likely that he will gun down a couple of bottles of wine then start of the beer and spirits, I to don't live in a cave either ;)

Again, where do you get this stuff? Do you pull it out of the same place youre soon going to video?

Where did I say drinking a bottle of wine in 11 seconds was mature? In fact I said totally the opposite a few posts ago..

I have no clue about Grrrs drinking habits, both of us can only base our thoughts on what hes posted in the thread...Personally I very much doubt he went out drinking after doing this..Im sure he will answer when he gets back..

Soldato
Mr Bulbous said:

I mean that.

LOL

What is wrong with you?

I've read the past two pages of this thread in total disbelief and confusion. Your points don't make any sense, and then you go on to **** off Balddog :confused:

Mr Bulbous said:
When you use your input as an Influential EX or Current OcUK member of staff on here, to drink it as a competition.

You've clearly formed some sort of massive assumption of the way Balddog behaves haven't you? And nothing will change that...? Pretty funny to watch you post. You're coming across as some kind of majorly grumpy old man, with one of those completely fixed mindsets, that doesn't really stand-up to logic...

Carry on posting, you're providing amusement for all!

(It wouldn't be OcUK without threads like these! Such a clash of ideals: a forum that constantly bemoans the PC culture, and a forum that takes offence at the most minor thing, and can start an argument from anything. Wouldn't have it any other way! :D)

Last edited:
Soldato
HEADRAT said:
If your allowed to make broad brushed assumptions I thought I might as well have a go ;)

Broad brush? You are making an assumption about one specific individual, thats hardly broad brush now is it...

Youre arguing for the sake of it now...Which is ok...but I think we both know im right about the amount the general public drinks.

Permabanned
Balddog said:
because I dont live in a cave, i lived in the UK for quite a while and saw peoples drinking habits :)

This Thread 1 Bottle of Red Wine -11 Seconds

Balddog said:
I'm gonna try and beat your 11 seconds sir
1PM Lunch Time in Korea for him.

Balddog then goes into a period of remission before coming back fighting, saying that was not my time frame, thought ETC, he's had a damn good think about things and knows he's screwed up on this thread, what we see from Balddog is the culmination of all his bad habits. He's frantically back-pedalling and looking ever more pathetic as he does so.

This thread is ridiculous, yet he still try's to support it.

Balddog, you are beat on this one, give up, its hopeless.

Soldato
Balddog said:
but I think we both know im right about the amount the general public drinks.

Which is exactly my point, if as many people drink as much as you say then how is gunning down a bottle of wine such an "accomplishment", at best it a childish "look at me" cry for attention!

JollyGreen said:
as promised with the sound removed.
Roof Diving!

And so it starts, should have posted it in its own thread matey ;)

HEADRAT

Soldato
JollyGreen said:
as promised with the sound removed.
Roof Diving!

Link no work.

Edit: Does now!

Edit again!: That's probably the most irresponsible thing I've ever seen on OcUK. I await the inevitable sueing of all of OcUK :(

(First dive was boring, second was mildly good. Not much height on them though! :p)

Last edited:
Soldato
HEADRAT said:
Which is exactly my point, if as many people drink as much as you say then how is gunning down a bottle of wine such an "accomplishment", at best it a childish "look at me" cry for attention!

I never said drinking wine in 11 seconds was an accomplishment...I asked you if you pooing was an accomplishment, why else would you post such a mundane bodily function.

Drinking wine in 11 seconds is something unusual, but ive always taken accomplishment to be something positive or impressive..which I dont think it is..

I already said I was immature :) So such a line of argument isnt likely to offend me..

Soldato
Mr Bulbous said:
Balddog, you are beat on this one, give up, its hopeless.

Oh dear...

So are you going to let me in on your identity? Where did all this anger toward me come from? Did I ban you back in the day?

Soldato
OP
Balddog said:
Im sure he will answer when he gets back..

I've been here since about 5am uk time. Woke up with a killer hangover and couldn't get back to sleep! Thanks for sticking up for me (i think) but it's pretty obvious mr bulbous is taking the urine and HEADRAT, well i don't know what his problem is :)

For anyone that cares i went to sleep not long after the second bottle and my drinking habits are pretty much the same as every other non-OcUK visting student. I'd like to add i'm not at all the violent type when drunk and i'm not the type to get so drunk that i forget everything happened the night before

This thread made me laugh, thank you whingers :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom