1 bottle of red wine - 11 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Balddog said:
to be something positive or impressive..which I dont think it is..

I already said I was immature

So you don't think it's impressive and it's immature so why have you spent so much time deffending it!

Are you bored ;)

Grrrrr said:
and HEADRAT, well i don't know what his problem is :)

No I'm fansinated, please post more video of you doing everyday things really quickly, I bet your girlfriend is so proud (if a little frustrated) :)

HEADRAT

PS I don't think any of my post have tried to offend anybody (well maybe the bit about the poo) ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
HEADRAT said:
So you don't think it's impressive and it's immature so why have you spent so much time deffending it!

Are you bored ;)

HEADRAT

PS I don't think any of my post have tried to offend anybody (well maybe the bit about the poo) ;)

because certain people with a personal problem with me have been criticising me and deliberating arguing with me....Ive been defending myself and my comments.

Just because somethings immature doesnt mean its bad...Sometimes i like to jump on my bed as well..its immature but its fun...

Soldato
Mr Bulbous said:

Take a guess at how much I value your respect :)

Ive no clue what I ever did to you to earn this kind of hatred...Im genuinely curious though. I guess im not the only 'half man' who wont 'put his hands up' and admit to something :)

Permabanned
Posted by Balddog.

because certain people with a personal problem with me have been criticising me and deliberating arguing with me....Ive been defending myself and my comments.

Just because somethings immature doesnt mean its bad...Sometimes i like to jump on my bed as well..its immature but its fun...

I guess you are refering to me?

Lets just just end this thread with me saying, I dont like you one little bit, Yes you are immature, glad you recognise that..

I'm done with this thread and you.

Associate
Nope, Mr Bulbous you're the one who's out of order. Disregarding any logic behind Balddogs posts, you just go for him making things up as you go along. In fact, I'm fairly pleased that you tend to stay out of GD as I would probably have to keep away if you posted like this regularly.

Soldato
Mr Bulbous said:

You won't get banned because he happens to be friends with Dons. You'll be banned for the ridiculous amount of personal attacks you're throwing around. Your bitterness because you can't get "one up" on Balddog doesn't allow you to just plainly start insulting people. Would have thought you'd been here long enough to realise that.

the_brainaic said:
In fact, I'm fairly pleased that you tend to stay out of GD as I would probably have to keep away if you posted like this regularly.

He's done the same in the Music forum on occasion aswell unfortunately :(

Permabanned
Ahh i couldnt remember where i had seen the name and the same posting style

Music forum it was, merci Carzy

Soldato
Mr Bulbous said:
I say it like it is, there has been no trouble with me or anyone else on the Music forum since.

Cheers.

Are you just ignoring the fact you're throwing personal attacks around, or are you just going to wait until a Don comes along and has to clean your post up? (in reference to post #207)

Permabanned
Carzy said:
Are you just ignoring the fact you're throwing personal attacks around, or are you just going to wait until a Don comes along and has to clean your post up? (in reference to post #207)

Look Carzy, if you want me banned, email the Dons. I stand by all my comments. THIS THREAD IS OVER.

Poor Balddog wasn't the only one insulted here.

I don't like blackmail or public witch hunting in support of perceived friends.

If you Guys think a ban is appropriate and satisfying here, than shout for it even louder.

Me ... As I said before, I've had my say on this thread, I don't like a lot of things about it and Balddogs attitude certainly never helped, now where was that Eurofighter thread, that was a good one :)

Cheers.

Soldato
Mr Bulbous said:
Look Carzy, if you want me banned, email the Dons. I stand by all my comments. THIS THREAD IS OVER.

Poor Balddog wasn't the only one insulted here.

I don't like blackmail or public witch hunting in support of perceived friends.

If you Guys think a ban is appropriate and satisfying here, than shout for it even louder.

Me ... As I said before, I've had my say on this thread, I don't like a lot of things about it and Balddogs attitude certainly never helped, now where was that Eurofighter thread, that was a good one :)

Cheers.

I couldn't care less if you were banned or not. In fact, if you think about it, by drawing attention to the fact you are breaking the rules, I'm giving you the chance to retract your comments, and thereby avoid any ill-effects that might have come of them.

Balddog was the only one having personal attacks put against him as far as I can see....?

"public witch hunting in support of perceived friends" - what do you mean by that? I wasn't friends with Balddog last time I checked...?

Once again, you don't see me shouting for a ban. But hey, if it makes you feel better, I've RTM'd every single one of your posts in this thread, and I really am victimising you horribly, and I want you banned, and I've emailed Spie personally to make sure it happens. Does that make you feel better about the situation? Everyone's against you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom