Matt Hardwick
Riley and Durrant
Will Holland

Anyone else attending or fancy it?
I know there is a couple of peeps going
already :d

Andy

Soldato
I desperately can't wait for this! It is going to be messy :D I've given AvB and Above & Beyond a bit of stick lately so i'm hoping they can pull a great set out of the bag. Either way the atmopshere is always great at crasher and i'm sure i'll love every second

Tickets are £22 including booking fee for anyone that's interested. They will undoubtedly sell out pretty soon though!!

0619a7ada4704c3889bfde9f230195.jpg

Soldato
OP
How did i know you would be my first reply :)

Yes tickets are selling quickly, ive just called the office
to get me 2 :D

Cant wait for it either TBH!

Andy

Soldato
OP
Tried&Tested said:
Tempting! :cool: we've made a pact...me and a mate are gonna got to Ibiza even if it's just us. No messing. What's it like with just two peeps?

Well me and the missus go on our own :)

Tis amazing really doesnt need anymore than that ;)

Come up north on sudnay we'll show you wont we Pete ;)

Andy

Soldato
Tried&Tested said:
Tempting! :cool: we've made a pact...me and a mate are gonna got to Ibiza even if it's just us. No messing. What's it like with just two peeps?

The people and atmosphere at Crasher are always amazing and that's not just my opinion!! :)

Me and BAF-AXE are definately going to be there if you want to tag along, i'll most likely be going to the afterparty as well if you're hardcore enough (finishes at 2pm! and £7 OTD). There is a pre bar at 'The Harley' pub which usually has good music and would be a good place to meet up if you want.

If you do want to go you'll need to get tickets ASAP, trust me on that one.

Soldato
Grrrrr said:
The people and atmosphere at Crasher are always amazing and that's not just my opinion!! :)

Me and BAF-AXE are definately going to be there if you want to tag along, i'll most likely be going to the afterparty as well if you're hardcore enough (finishes at 2pm! and £7 OTD). There is a pre bar at 'The Harley' pub which usually has good music and would be a good place to meet up if you want.

If you do want to go you'll need to get tickets ASAP, trust me on that one.

Well, i've emailed a mate about it...i'll force an answer of him by the end of tomorrow and go from there. I'm very tempted! Will let you know...cheers for the kind offer. :) :cool:

Soldato
Tried&Tested said:
Well, i've emailed a mate about it...i'll force an answer of him by the end of tomorrow and go from there. I'm very tempted! Will let you know...cheers for the kind offer.

I've just seen you're from Kent, that's a long way to travel! I met a guy at the last big trance night at crasher who took leave from iraq specifically to go there! He even lied saying it was his sisters wedding :p

If you're ok with going to the afterparty (it's not a certainty yet but quite likely) then you're welcome to crash on a sofa at mine :)

BTW, did you see the video i posted in the ibiza thread?

Last edited:
Soldato
Grrrrr said:
I've just seen you're from Kent, that's a long way to travel! I met a guy at the last big trance night at crasher who took leave from iraq specifically to go there! He even lied saying it was his sisters wedding :p

If you're ok with going to the afterparty (it's not a certainty yet but quite likely) then you're welcome to crash on a sofa at mine :)

BTW, did you see the video i posted in the ibiza thread?

Thanks for the offer...appreciate that. Very good of ya. Mate didnt even reply to the email i sent him! :mad: Bit annoying to say the least.

Will talk to him over the weekend..and if it's a yes then i hope there'll be some tickets left.

Where's the video you mention?

Back
Top Bottom