EvolutionDSL have gone out of business!!

Soldato
I am just glad I got my mac code of EvoDSL when I did, the last few days have been shocking and now Im with Nildram. Anyway check out this email...

Dear Customer,

ADSL Service: 0191*******

We are sure you are aware of the varying speeds offered by our service and this is something we have been battling to resolve over the past few weeks. Regrettably we have been experiencing a number of issues, many of which have been beyond our control, and despite our best efforts we have not been able to improve the download speeds to a level that we would find acceptable in the long term.

Furthermore, as a result of further contractual changes from our suppliers it is now evident that it is no longer viable to offer the service at the price point and terms offered. Although the company could increase prices and change the service structure, we have decided that it would be in the best interests of all our customers to stop providing ADSL service entirely. This is done pursuant to our terms and conditions, specifically 13.3.3.2 and 23.1.

Your MAC has been issued already and is available on the Support section of our website. You can log in using your RADIUS details. We would ask you to migrate immediately; we can not guarantee that service will be continued past 6th June 2006.

Please ensure you cancel any standing order with your bank. Credit card payments are no longer being taken. Refunds for part-paid periods of service will be dealt with on a case by case basis; invoices will be cancelled or credited where appropriate. All existing support issues have been closed and we would ask that you only contact support for urgent issues or to notify if you have not received your MAC.

We would like to reiterate that this is not a decision we have taken lightly and are as disappointed as you that we have not been able to provide the same level of service as we first did when ADSL Max was launched. Unfortunately the speed issues and now the pricing issues are factors beyond our control. Thanks for sticking with us and good luck with your new ISP.

Kind Regards,

The Directors
Evolution Broadband Ltd.

Soldato
OP
I know I have just been activated by Nildram Today and already you can tell it's a better service. I'm just really glad I asked for my MAC code a few weeks ago.

God they were shocking, but worth a shot. Even though I thought I was on a 56k connection last night lol. :D

Associate
lol

i went live with nildram at 2am this morning went from less than 1mb connection to 6.5mb in the blink of an eye

its a shame Evolutiondsl couldnt keep up the service they gave in the first week i was on MAXDSL

we all live and learn :rolleyes:

waits for the "we told you so crew" to post :p

Soldato
8 I3ALL said:
lol

i went live with nildram at 2am this morning went from less than 1mb connection to 6.5mb in the blink of an eye

its a shame Evolutiondsl couldnt keep up the service they gave in the first week i was on MAXDSL

we all live and learn :rolleyes:

waits for the "we told you so crew" to post :p

Did your download speeds increase instantly though ?

Im still waiting for my speeds to increase from this morning, from 2meg which is what i had in the 1st place

Back
Top Bottom