ANTEC LANBOY

Associate
Hey peeps, just thought I would let ya know that I bought the Lanboy from OC last week, on offer for only £29.99.

Very impressed. A good case for that price. So if you want a case that has a mass off PCI slots, five 5" bays and two 3 1/4" bays, this one is for you!

Soldato
mrbeanyuk said:
Hey peeps, just thought I would let ya know that I bought the Lanboy from OC last week, on offer for only £29.99.

Very impressed. A good case for that price. So if you want a case that has a mass off PCI slots, five 5" bays and two 3 1/4" bays, this one is for you!

Yes they are very good cases but they only have three not five 5 1/4 drives and 2 external 3 1/5 inch drives as well as four internal.

Also your sig is about 20 time slarger than it should be :/

Soldato
mrbeanyuk said:

Are you sure your talking about the Lanboy?

Loving the huge sig :p

Permabanned
hahahah its still too big. Max is 400x75 pixels btw. Yes i agree the antec lanboy is a good case for cooling and value for money althought it isnt the best looking (but i still have one :D )

Associate
OP
There we go! hehe

Yeah I meant it had 5 hard drive bays. Yeah it is a budget case with limited looks but for a newbie to the PC modifying world it is a step up from the beige standard.....

My boss has told me to get a Lian Li case in August when I upgrade the pc.

Any suggestions? I want big, cool (not hot) and very sexy looking!

Soldato
You sig must conform to the following rules;

"A signature may contain one or more images but they must fit within a box with maximum dimensions of 400 x 75 pixels (width x height) and with a maximum (combined) file size of 20k. Images containing mostly very large words or animated .gifs will not be permitted. You may also add 1 consecutive lines of normal or smaller text directly above or underneath the image with no spaces inbetween image and text. If no images are used then up to 4 consecutive lines of normal or smaller text is permitted. Do not pad out your text lines with blanks lines. A line of text is defined as having a maximum length of 400 pixels."

Permabanned
mrbeanyuk said:
There we go! hehe

Yeah I meant it had 5 hard drive bays. Yeah it is a budget case with limited looks but for a newbie to the PC modifying world it is a step up from the beige standard.....

My boss has told me to get a Lian Li case in August when I upgrade the pc.

Any suggestions? I want big, cool (not hot) and very sexy looking!

Yes the lanboy is a pretty good case for 1st time modders, I'll be sporting my latest mods to mine when i can be arsed to take some pictures. Painted the beast :cool: I paid £30 for mine second hand so i wasnt too fussed if i ruined it. Next painting project is my lian li pc60 :D

Associate
OP
i was told 450 x 75! and if you right click it is meets those requirements and one line of guchi text or two/three lines of plain! Whats the problem - I will cry!

Soldato
And I repeat...

messiah khan said:
You sig must conform to the following rules;

"A signature may contain one or more images but they must fit within a box with maximum dimensions of 400 x 75 pixels (width x height) and with a maximum (combined) file size of 20k. Images containing mostly very large words or animated .gifs will not be permitted. You may also add 1 consecutive lines of normal or smaller text directly above or underneath the image with no spaces inbetween image and text. If no images are used then up to 4 consecutive lines of normal or smaller text is permitted. Do not pad out your text lines with blanks lines. A line of text is defined as having a maximum length of 400 pixels."

Back
Top Bottom