Specsavers Finance

Associate
prolly but you could always sign up for one of those 0% cc's and stick it on that, prolly smarter esp since glasses arent that expensive!

POB

POB

Soldato
Being 17 automatically denies you finance, you have to be 18 to sign any sort of credit agreement.

Best bet is to ask a parent to use a credit card or something.

Soldato
I'm also interested in this. I'm in desperate need of a new pair of glasses for when i'm not wearing my contacts because I now can't see much out of my old pair. Due to my prescription i'm looking at around £350 for a new pair which I can't afford at the min.

Soldato
OP
I can't get finance when i'm 17? I thought the age was 17? Anywhoo, i'll just get my brother to take it out for me and pay him.

Thanks for the replies :)

Soldato
OP
Does anyone know if I will qualify for these two entitlements?

I am aged "19 or under" and I am in full time education meaning I qualify for 25% off. But then at the same time I can also get an NHS discount because of the same reason, I am "19 or under" and I am in full time education.

Surely the NHS agreement is seperate from the SpecSavers 25% promotional discount.

Associate
I'm sure it's "18 or under" for the NHS and "in full time education".

I'll have a look tommorow and let you know.

The specsavers part of it is if they can claw some money back from the NHS then you get the discount.

Soldato
eXSBass said:
Does anyone know if I will qualify for these two entitlements?

I am aged "19 or under" and I am in full time education meaning I qualify for 25% off. But then at the same time I can also get an NHS discount because of the same reason, I am "19 or under" and I am in full time education.

Surely the NHS agreement is seperate from the SpecSavers 25% promotional discount.

I got my pair of £125 Quiksilver glasses for £40 from specsavers incl. a free eye test (17 in full time education) :D

Back
Top Bottom