duke nukem is out

Permabanned
anyone know where clapton lives? we could all go visit him and torture him... ive got 4 sets of earplugs a 260 watt amp and a bert bacharach album longing to be used... (belongs to parents, not mine.)

Soldato
locutus12 said:
anyone know where clapton lives? we could all go visit him and torture him... ive got 4 sets of earplugs a 260 watt amp and a bert bacharach album longing to be used... (belongs to parents, not mine.)

I've just got a baseball bat...

Soldato
I think the devs said they been running into issues since its hard to hire good programmers that want to work on there project they have built a reputation of not getting games completed and then he said which is understandable lol

But he did clearly say DNF is almost done and Prey although had similar issues and got very delayed is coming soon.

Will still not belive em....

Associate
OP
locutus12 said:

gotta to do better than good old bert, more like that beddingfield slapper, now that's torture ;)

Soldato
Insert sweary here about the how the OP came into this world :rolleyes:

I thought you meant on PC then, my heart skipped a btea, but no, it was ust someone messing with our heads :( I hate you ;)

Back
Top Bottom