The Official OCUK post your pet thread....

Soldato
Toby:

toby41mr.jpg

The other dog is shy, might get a pic up later.

Associate
sja360 said:
hopefully the size isnt an issue if it is just sort it out mods...
dog4.JPG

at around 4-6 months old he was soo cute :p
QUOTE]

:D I have just got one of those, he is 10 weeks old and he is called Ben, He loves to bite and nip though, did yours do that?

Soldato
Jennibaby said:
:D I have just got one of those, he is 10 weeks old and he is called Ben, He loves to bite and nip though, did yours do that?

Generally all pups do bite and nip, and border collies are the worst - that's what these doggies look like - i had one he was a nightmare. But you have to try to control it, as it's fine when they are babies but when they grow can be a problem :(

Soldato
Savannah, Sealpoint Siamese,

Likes: Catching frogs, mice birds and shrews oh and pigeons. Being brushed down with her special cat brush. Playing with rope, elestic bands, chewing Mums hair. Going out in the pooring down rain (usually she comes in with a frog)

Dislikes: Cars, the bin men, fresh salmon.

Refuses to: Chase other cats away that come in through her flaps and eat her food.

Pic00029.jpg

The most loving cat I've ever knowm, she's 8 years old, adopted her when she was almost 4. She went missing for 2 days in August of 2003, that was really heart braking because she's such a lovely, and well loved cat. All my family cried when we thought she wasn't coming back. Sat round eatching TV one night, heard the cat flaps go and then heard a very loud Siamese Meow, there she was as large as life, looking very hungry but not harmed and looking at us to say whats the matter with you lot ?

Best pic I have of her, I know it's old but shows how powerful her blue eyes are.

Soldato
kitten_caboodle said:
gorgeous, tubby kitties!! :D

same kitty hehe. i'll grab the other one of him in a minute. i dont seem to have any pictures of our other cat :( must get some next time i go home.

at his heaviest he was around 2stone!!!!

but the thing is, if you see him in real life he's not fat! just huuuge!

Behemoth, those eyes are sooo blue! thats awesome!

Soldato
SidewinderINC said:
same kitty hehe. i'll grab the other one of him in a minute. i dont seem to have any pictures of our other cat :( must get some next time i go home.

at his heaviest he was around 2stone!!!!

but the thing is, if you see him in real life he's not fat! just huuuge!

Behemoth, those eyes are sooo blue! thats awesome!

Mine or Savannah's ?? ;) Oh you mean hers, yes they are, very arresting aren't they.

That pic was taken with my Olympus C1000L, not even 1 mega pixel that Camera, but because the lens is so good I'll never get rid of it.

Soldato
Loads of cool pets on here.

These are our two siamese cats. One is a Chocolate point and the other is a Blue point tabby.

This is Tigger(1yr old)
Tigger.jpg

and this is Chocolate(hes very vocal all the time :D and 2 yrs old)
Chocolate.jpg

And heres one of them doing what they like best(as you can see from the basket they are malting rather a lot at the moment)
ChocolateandTigger.jpg

Soldato
We have ...

An african gray parrot, "Jasper" - came with the name.
dscf04876jt.jpg

A siberian husky, "Lobo" - american indian for wolf.
lobo0wk.jpg

A parrakeet, "Kiki". Can't find a picture.

A chinchilla, "Mouse". Can't find a picture.

Back
Top Bottom