• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Newer graphics cards means more problems?

Associate
I am looking around and it looks to me like the newer the graphics cards, the more problems there appears to be, especially with the RMA side of things.

Just occured to me that maybe there needs to be something universally in place with all the graphics cards manufacturers to check these cards to make sure they work properly before they even arrive on the shop shelves. Would that be possible?

Would presume they are all tested prior to shipping from the factory. However it would be costly to run them through a 24 hour torture test = more cost to end user. Also it will depend on what kit it is installed with as well. So not really is the short answer. Overclocking and damage in transit are also other factors.

Back
Top Bottom