Going Clothes Shopping...

Caporegime
Usually by myself but when with the gf??, i have no choice but to go with her. At first i didnt like it but she has some pretty good taste, in fact i have a funny feeling that by next week she will have cleaned my whole wardrobe out and buy me a new one....with my money of course:p.

But seriously i do like her style of fashion...shes got some pretty good stuff in the past. Same with my sis in law in Canada, when she used to live her...i used to drag her with me because she had an eye for fashion and was very good at getting me stuff that fit well.

As for my mates??, nope dont go shopping with them...i either go by myself or with my gf when im with her.

Associate
SideWinder said:
It's happened before. People don't always like clothes shopping, depends who you go with. People wanting to go to different places, all at different paces. Different styles etc.

Ah yes, that does sound rather frustrating, i've never really had that problem myself so just seems a little foreign to be in a group and all have differnt tastes in shops and clothes as all my friends and myself all share the same tastes in fashion.

Associate
only shopping I've ever done with my mates goes along the lines of,

"so, what do you think suits me better?"
"The black one with white top" he would reply
"ahhh, good choice sir, that'll be 2 pints of Guinness please."

Last time I did end up in a shop with the misses, I was buying a few suits, the male(ish) shop assistant was saying that with each suit form this range I got a shirt also and whilst I was trying the suits on he had gotten a selection of these laid out and the GF was looking over them, her prize comment was

"he's my boyfriend not yours and he's from the North, he doesn't do pink!"

Wise Guy
Permabanned
spirit said:
cou* old man *gh :p
Erm, yup, junior. And proud of it. But .... I've had that attitude to clothes all my life. :)

Spawn said:
......., in fact i have a funny feeling that by next week she will have cleaned my whole wardrobe out and buy me a new one....with my money of course:p.
Just make sure she's not selecting your wardrobe by accessorising you with her outfit, or making sure you don't clash with her handbag's colour. You could end up looking like a maypole. :D

Back
Top Bottom