Back after 3 months without internet

Man of Honour
After three months with no intgernet connection due to a couple of house moves, I just tried my ADSL connection and it works. It's about a week earlier than expected. I'm now like a kid in a candy shop and don't know what to look at first :)

Man of Honour
OP
Johanson said:
This is truly inspiring. I may try going for a length of time without internet, even without a computer. But not yet :p

It wasn't planned. It was a very unexpected move, followed by another. Followed by a lot of pain with BT trying to get a new phone line installed (at least 20 calls and every single person gave a different story). I don't think I could have survived if I'd known how long it was going to be.

Associate
I have to do it every summer. When at uni its fine. But when i go home, there is no internet there. Which really sucks. The only way i cang et onto the net is to go round the other halfs house. (not that that's a bad thing mind, its jsut that if i need to use the net quickly, i cant just go round for 5 mins and go home again :S)

I feel your pain mate :(

Sic

Sic

Soldato
VeNT said:
you where gone?

i'm not normally one for the spelling police, but you're trying to be spiteful, and just made yourself look dumb; so you deserve it.

do you mean "where had you gone?" or "you were gone?"

Soldato
Hades said:
It wasn't planned. It was a very unexpected move, followed by another. Followed by a lot of pain with BT trying to get a new phone line installed (at least 20 calls and every single person gave a different story). I don't think I could have survived if I'd known how long it was going to be.

BT are hopeless when it comes to moving houses. I moved 200 yards down the road and it took them a month to get it working. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom