New Case

Associate
Hi im thinking of getting a new case and im looking at the Antec P180 Advanced Super Midi Tower i have read a review on this b4 in pc gamer mag what are your opinions on this case ?

i am looking for a case that has good cooling so any recommendations are welcome :)

Soldato
Its a very nice case. It looks great IMO, the cooloing is decent. The one downside is that its quite hard to build in due to the section dividers etc. If your a bit of a noob with building pc's, it might not be the best choice of case. If your confident of building pc's however, i'd say go for it. Also make sure you PSU cables are long enough with the PSU being mounted at the bottom. And if you do get this case, get the BLACK one. :)

Associate
Well, i brought on as the housing for my complete new system. This was my first build and i had no trouble putting it together at all. It looks great, is fairly quiet and runs pretty cool aswell.

Only problem that i had was that my cables for my PSU were only just long enough.

Soldato
I would recommened the Lian Li PC7+ in BLACK. It really is one of the best mid range cases. Amazing quality - comes with 2 120mm fans. The P180 is amazing as well but as people have said - hard to install - costs a lot - need long PSU cables.

Back
Top Bottom