• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Catalyst 6.5 are out

Associate
OP
LoadsaMoney said:
Been out a few days now these, no problems here with them. :)

Yeah, i've been using the 6.5 beta's for nearly 2 weeks, but the official 6.5's have only been posted on ATI's site today. I wonder why its took so long for them to be official though, as nothing really catchs my eye in the release notes...

Caporegime
Yeah im talking about the Officials, they were upped on rapidshare few days ago, they were not upped properly on the ATi site as they hadn't finished the AVIVO Convertor Engine off, but the drivers were finished as they had passed WHQL, they were hidden away as a hotfix until they finished the AVIVO Convertor Engine off, then upped properly. :)

Associate
LoadsaMoney said:
Thats the WDM drivers, but they don't work on XP 64. :D

What exactly do the wdm drivers do, should I roll back to the 5x cats that didnt throw up the problem or what?
Havnt had time to check any games with these drivers but if they perform like the last lot, i didnt really notice any problems other than the unknown device listing.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Gerard said:
Chuck patch enables hdr+fsaa at the same time in oblivion.

My new ATI card should arriving today and i have no clue about the ATI drivers. I think it may be a good idea to read the FAQ.

Seeing the above that the chuck patch does not include CCC, would i need to install the offical 6.5 first and then apply the drivers with the chuck patch or what the best way to do this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom