I have found the source to "evil club boys"

Soldato
Hey.

So I have this friend who lives in New Jersey, New York. I decided to ask her what was going on with this spikey hair, waxed eyebrow, fake tan situation. She explained to me that there is a tv show called "Growing Up Gotti" in which the stars of the show look exactly like this, and that is where it all stemmed from. Apparently it is called the "guido" style.

Imdb - Growing Up Gotti

Tv.com

Official page

And finally the inspiration of all the club boys.

511208424hx.jpg

I have found the root to all evil!

Suspended
I watched a few minutes of this show once. The guys are speaking English, but they have subtitles because they're speaking with some bastardised faux-Italian accent that renders them completely unintelligible.

Man of Honour
Arcade Fire said:
I watched a few minutes of this show once. The guys are speaking English, but they have subtitles because they're speaking with some bastardised faux-Italian accent that renders them completely unintelligible.

Roffles, I said something similar to my sister who lives out in the states and she just muttered something about Snatch and Lockstock being in the same boat. Totally incomprehensible to people from the other side of the pond ;)

Soldato
Oliver said:
*cough* Look left at the avatars :|
lt-owned-01.jpg

to cheets64 :p

I remember seeing a picture of those guys on ocuk a few months back, needless to say we all ripped it out of them.

How sad that this style is fashionable in the US :o

I've uncovered the original image:
511208424hx2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom