Oblivion help (later fighters guild mission)

Permabanned
Hi all, finally decided to finish off this game. Gotten a bit stuck maybe on a bug. Im on the fighters guild mission given by burz-thingy in cheydinhal the one after you meet the mad lord on his estate in the mountains. Its where you are sent to investigate the disappearences of some villagers from 'Harlun's Watch'.

Ive gone into the cave. Killed the trolls and found the pile of bodies beneath the hole in the roof (where the marker for the mission points to) only nowt happens, the next stage etc is not triggered.

Can anyone remember what they did here? or can you read the quest list? PC players advice welcomed.

Mud

Mud

Soldato
I think I remember the bit you're on about, and thinking the same thing. There were more trolls hidden in the back.

Permabanned
OP
Killed all trolls, as suggested it brought up a quest update which says "now i must look for evidence that the trolls caused the disappearences." wtf this is doing my head in now, i've been round this sodding cave like 20 times. Where the hell is ~J~/Whiteroser when you need him!!!

Permabanned
OP
turns out this is a bug. its got a few peeps :( still no biggie, ill start a new game in a few days and use a nord typ hard ass char to blitz the fighter guild levs. Shame tho, i hate bugs :(

Soldato
It's a huge bug, I've got it too and have helped gather a large thread about it on the oblivion xbox forums so bethehehsda could see it. For some people Harlun's watch is fine, if you've visted the cave beforehand, you're stuffed.

The same principle applies to other 'find person in x cave' quests. I've had another quest like this, but it's now broken and stuck on my journal because I went there before :(

Back
Top Bottom