What mobo do i get?

Associate
Ok im to 100% sure if i am going to get a sli board or a normal board, so... what is the best sli board and the best normal board? By best i mean for overclocking and features, price i dont mind although obvioulsy it is a factor and if a cheaper mobo is as good then that gets the star rathing!

SATA 2 is a must and i would like lots of extras like firewire, latest chipset, capable of taking faster than 200Mhz ram, good for clocking, stable, raid on the sata 2 would be great too. More than 4 sata ports would be a +.

Soldato
hate to ask but what socket are we talking about here, i heard great things about the ASUS A8N-SLI Premium, SATA2, SLI, faster than 200Mhz ram, decent overclocking, plenty of extras, MSI boards i have found from personally owning one are brilliant too, i find them stronger than there ASUS counterparts (though so many will disagree). the K8N Diamond Plus uses dual PCI-E running at proper bandwidth, has loads of features and the only boards i have ever seen clock faster than MSI are DFI, though i think the MSI boards tend to be much better value for money

Back
Top Bottom