going out to buy my first Water Cooling liquids. what do i buy

Man of Honour
jellybeard999 said:
distilled water :) and that alone ideally...

but otherwise it depends what metals are in the loop (pump, blocks, res, rad etc)

if mixing metals, add zerex to the mix (in the correct quantity)

Yep just distilled water its pretty cheap. personally i would put a little additive in anyway and i second zerex, doesnt smell as bad as water wetter :)

Man of Honour
additives wise you will have to order of the internet not many places that stock that sorta thing. you should be ok with just plain distilled water until you have oppurtunity to order some additive, or i could post u a vile of some if i can find one

Permabanned
OP
ichabod crane said:
additives wise you will have to order of the internet not many places that stock that sorta thing. you should be ok with just plain distilled water until you have oppurtunity to order some additive, or i could post u a vile of some if i can find one

if youve got some spair and know the ammounts i should put in, that would be great :D

Associate
To kind of hi-jack the thread (altough its on the same lines) where do you guys get your UV reactive dye from and does it have a negative effect on the pump/blocks/pipes, etc.

Man of Honour
i get mine online but cant name a competitor here, but i dont use it anymore it left a horrible stain on my tubing and impurities on my blocks. it was only in my system for 3months and it got that bad i had to drain it all and clean the whole loop blocks apart and all. If you want reactive i recommend a reactive water like swiftech do (in green i think) it wont go funny like distilled with UV additive

Back
Top Bottom