My girlfriend and her 360 Experience

Associate
Turns out she's quite the gamer :p

I lent her my 360 last month along with PGR3 and Kameo and she's already tearing up the track in front of me on every race, and has completed Kameo (within 2 weeks)

Not bad for someone who's last console was a megadrive :p

Who else's other half can hand their arse to them while gaming? lol

Soldato
Hang your head in shame!

Go and practice and dont come back until you can whoop her ass (in a gaming sense) :p

Associate
OP
*ahem* I have no excuse :p Props to her though.

I'm after another 2 player/co-op game now. Kameo was great fun while it lasted.

I'll soon be back on form with PGR3, not to worry fellas. Just a bit out of touch after being without it for a month.

Yah, thats it :)

ATM Miss K can not beat me one on one in any game (that I play) however when we have played custom rumble pit games in Halo2 with large groups she did win the odd game.

She was also very good at THPS3 and gave me a very very good run for my money.

If she gets into a game she is usually formidable and I rarely can beat her through technical skill alone, I have to out think her and out manover her to gain advantages.

The only game I think she could hand me my arse in is snipers in Halo2 playing in a large map. I have to admit she is better with them than I am.

Associate
My girl is pretty darn good at Day of Defeat and the likes but hates consoles for some reason.

...one day I shall get her hooked, it just takes the right game :D

Caporegime
Hmmm cant say my gf is much of a gamer herself, whenever i start talking about my 360..she giggles and calls me a old geek:(:p. But at least it keeps me out of trouble hehe.

She will be getting here on saturday so ill see if shes up for some gaming on the 360...just my luck she probably will be a natural at it and hand my arse to me on just about every game i own:p...i hope not...i need some cannon fodder for meself :D

Soldato
UKDTweak said:
My wife is currently hooked on Oblivion after getting bored (stuck) on Kameo LOL, i cant get on my 360 now !

I'm in exactly the same boat. Many a night I'm off to bed with her still bashing away down stairs.. ahem.

But I have to be honest; generally she's rubbish at games and I can thrash her at everything I can think of (even Civ which amazes me as she's far smarter than me (she's stood behind me now), but I think it's because she's not ruthless enough in the end game). She also says to say she only let's me win because I sulk if I lose; bah, slander!

Back
Top Bottom