Some web info needed regarding MySQL

Man of Honour
Log into your control panel and check out the databases tab - most likely you'll need to create a database through there then put the name/etc into that config file :)

MySQL server will be 'localhost'.

Man of Honour
You need to add a database through your hosting control panel - presumably somewhere near the 'number of databases' statistic will be a button to add a database :)

Databases have their own name, username and password and these are the details the script is after :)

The host name (MySQL server address, etc) is 'localhost' or '127.0.0.1'. Or it should be, anyway :p

Beansprout said:
You need to add a database through your hosting control panel - presumably somewhere near the 'number of databases' statistic will be a button to add a database :)

Databases have their own name, username and password and these are the details the script is after :)

The host name (MySQL server address, etc) is 'localhost' or '127.0.0.1'. Or it should be, anyway :p
I have done what you said, I managed to find the panel and successfully create a new database.

Its just worked. It was just "localhost" Sorry for not understanding that first time. I was going off its example.

EG: MySQL.server.com

Thank you Beansprout, You have been a great help :)

Back
Top Bottom