Beach Morning

Associate
Took a few shots at the beach last week. originally went for the sunrise but that was rubbish with low grey clouds in the horizon. Once the sun cleared those the light was ok for some beach photos though...

CRW_2644.jpg

CRW_2675.jpg

Soldato
I like the varying tones in number 2.

The reflection in number 1 is nice too... the mountain to the top-right looks quite beautiful, it's a shame there isn't more of that in the photo :)

Associate
OP
Glad you like.

The mountain on the right would be the east side of the rock of Gibraltar. :)Yes, its worth photographing, but its also overdone and a bit cliche unless you find some new original approach.

Soldato
I really like the way you have captured the reflections in the first, the detail is quite impressive with that one.

I also like the 2nd, its got a very "set-up" feel to it, even though its a nataural shot if you get me, there are no imperfections in the sand etc is what I am saying and the water is very straight. I dont know if that makes any sense as to why I think it makes it a good shot but I hope you see where I am coming from :p

Soldato
Really like both shots, they are really amazing!

The first picture has a really warm quality to it, while the second has a really desolate feel to it.

Both amazing shots!

Rich

Back
Top Bottom