Sensible Soccer 2006 and xbox360

Soldato
Well eurogamer likes it a lot.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=65134&page=1

eurogamer conclusion said:
Sensible Soccer has always been one of the all time-greats of the gaming scene and never deserved to be relegated to the basement leagues of nostalgia in the first place -and this sympathetic reworking proves that more than ever. For the 2006 edition to land on our laps just in time for the World Cup is fantastic news, and gives the football gaming scene a much-needed injection of fun without lacking depth or resorting to being wacky.

The best compliment we can pay Sensible Soccer 2006 is that you don't need to be a fan of football games or even a footy fan to enjoy having a quick kickabout. In fact, for those of you disillusioned with the quest for realism or just fancy a game that takes a different approach, this arrives like a stunning volley in extra time after a tense 90 minutes. It's fast, flowing and exciting. It's instantly intuitive, it's rewarding and above all, relentlessly entertaining - it's the best football action game by some distance. If Sensible Soccer 2006 was a football team, it'd be getting an open top bus ride for its long overdue return to gaming's Premiership.

9/10

Now I might get this as its only £17.99 on a competitors site but no live plays a big bummer for any multiplayer game these days.

Associate
OP
wyrdo said:
Why couldn't they have made this for the 360 with Live play? :(

hardly next gen is it???

xbox graphics would be fine for this title

it was never about the graphics with sensible games it was pure playability

thought the 360 plays xbox games ie pes5????

just checking on here to be certain before ordering

live would have been good but would not be hard to do with an update later on

Soldato
mpy32 said:
hardly next gen is it???

xbox graphics would be fine for this title

it was never about the graphics with sensible games it was pure playability

thought the 360 plays xbox games ie pes5????

just checking on here to be certain before ordering

live would have been good but would not be hard to do with an update later on

I'm not fussed about it being 'next gen' my point was I wish they'd made this game online, nowhere did I mention graphics. I've been playing Sensi sinse the frist release a long time ago, I know what the game is about :p

Associate
OP
wyrdo said:
I'm not fussed about it being 'next gen' my point was I wish they'd made this game online, nowhere did I mention graphics. I've been playing Sensi sinse the frist release a long time ago, I know what the game is about :p

first released in 87/88????

you sound as old or older than me :p

would just be happy if the xbox version works on the 360 4 players and loads of lager :D

Back
Top Bottom