Nokia E60.....

Soldato
AFAIK, it's the same screen that's in the N80, E70, etc.

I still don't get why it's £200+ cheaper SIM free than the N80, when the only feature missing is the camera.

EDIT: I stand corrected. Nokia's website says it's a 16M colour screen!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
You tempted by it Tunney?

I am even without the camera! Seems to have all the features of the N80 plus a better screen minus the camera.

I know its available on Vodafone and O2 now but I'm looking at staying with Orange or heading over to T-Mobile on the Flex T contracts.

Soldato
Thats looking like the one for me, esp after the vario2 has been put back. Its nice and small 3G and has a great screen! Anyone know what the web browsing is like with out a touch screen. Just waiting for it on t-mobile then I'm be moving over to a W'n'W.

Soldato
You tempted by it Tunney?

I'm tempted by every phone that's released. ;)

Anyone know what the web browsing is like with out a touch screen.

I actually prefer surfing on the new Nokia smartphones to my old P910i running Opera. It's a good experience with the high res screen and Nokia's new web-browser. Sometimes you need good eye-sight though.

Soldato
Tunney said:
I actually prefer surfing on the new Nokia smartphones to my old P910i running Opera. It's a good experience with the high res screen and Nokia's new web-browser. Sometimes you need good eye-sight though.
Brilliant! Thanks for that. What phones have you used nokia's have you browsed on. Can't wait for 3G is a sesable sized phone!

Back
Top Bottom