Antec NSK4400 Mini Tower Case - Now on overclockers...

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Nice case, very simple and professional. Better than the tack of the LANBoy! :rolleyes:

I wonder what the inside is like though...

*Dons flame hat*

Soldato
I actually prefer that case to the P150 and 1650. :)

Looks nicer than what it does in the pictures, very good value at that price if your after the Case + PSU combo.

How you got it in so cheap though, considerably more expensive at the other stockists? :confused:

Soldato
JimmyEatWorms said:
Cool. Now get the NSK2400 on there too. You here that OCUK? Don't make me come down there after you! :p

They both look like fantastic cases. I'm considering one for a PC later this summer - the bundled PSU is a big +.

Associate
Nix said:
Nice case, very simple and professional. Better than the tack of the LANBoy! :rolleyes:

I wonder what the inside is like though...

*Dons flame hat*
Insides appear to be exactly the same as the SLK1650 - a case design that's 'ok' but with only a 80mm front fan and fair amount of obstruction to the input flow is not particularly cool in my experience.

Soldato
BigDom said:
Insides appear to be exactly the same as the SLK1650 - a case design that's 'ok' but with only a 80mm front fan and fair amount of obstruction to the input flow is not particularly cool in my experience.

Yes but think of the level of rig this case is priced at to hold, it makes it more than adequate.

If you put a FX processor in it and SLI, then of course its not going to take it, but a Sempron or A64 3200 system and it will lap it up. :)

Suspended
OP
I just emailed Antec and got a reply about the PSU, it's an SU380watt PSU - so it's not a Smartpower or NeoHE; it's labelled as a 'New Solution' PSU, and just for the NSK series cases only. Anyway, the important bit is the 12V1 is 16amps and 12V2 is 16amps, so that's quite good for it's class - silentpcreview have a a review of the PSU here: http://www.silentpcreview.com/article592-page1.html

Sounds enough for me :D

Back
Top Bottom