Driving test

Associate
congrats, but if it was in camb no wonder, the roads are always empty :p but i guess u have to watch out for the crazy students on bikes ;)

now you have to pay extortionate amounts of insurance :(

Associate
OP
spirit said:
congrats, but if it was in camb no wonder, the roads are always empty :p but i guess u have to watch out for the crazy students on bikes ;)

I would disagree about emoty roads in Cambridge it was pretty busy around today!

Soldato
spirit said:

you're having a laugh surely? :eek:

i spent about 20 mins of my 40 mins test waiting at traffic lights

they dont get you to drive round the city centre, just the estates like arbury, kings hedges etc

Associate
Congrats - now the learning really starts!

I'd recommend looking into those advanced driver courses in the future - can really help bring down your insurance costs.

Associate
OP
stewc said:
Congrats - now the learning really starts!

I'd recommend looking into those advanced driver courses in the future - can really help bring down your insurance costs.

I was looking at those pass plus courses think i might gice them a go, i was lucky enough to get a car of the parents, a 1 year old for Ka, nice little car has air con and a CD player cant really ask for more at my age!

Soldato
Congrats again,

Pass Plus will give you about a third off your insurance, which can save big bucks in the first few years of your driving.

As for getting Advanced Driving Lessons...look into that too if you want to and wouldn't mind spending the extra dough.

Back
Top Bottom