Mammoth Photoshop needed

Soldato
I've seen some truely amazing things done by some Photoshoppers on these Forums.. But I have a really large request..

Basically.. I was wondering if anyone would be able get rid of the little person on the left and the dude to the right of the man.. and just leave myself and the girl to my left in the picture.. only next to the man.

pict00140mp.jpg

Full quality

I know this is a monster challange.. Even if not all of it can be done, if someone could get rid of the little person on the left then it would be really appriciated.

Thanks,
Naffa

Soldato
I`d normally have a go but its gonna take a massive effort to do what your asking.

I take it you wont be able to re-shoot the photo?

Soldato
OP
Unfortunatly not :(.

The man in the picture is Tommy Emmanuel, one of the best acoustic guitarists in the world. He played in my town two nights ago and I don't think he will be again anytime soon :(.

Heres the kind of thing I'm after..

meandgabstwo4xj.jpg

If anyone can do this I will not only be amazed.. But increadably thankful.

Last edited:
Soldato
wow thats A LOT of photoshopping - that's going to take someone hours...

I'm not even sure the boy with the freaky hair can be taken out completly - there's just too much to rebuild from nothing.

fini

Soldato
OP
This is a rather mammoth task and I do appriciate that. If someone were to do it though, I'd try and sort out paypalling them a fiver or something. I'm a but skint at the moment :( but this would mean so much to me if it were just myself, the bloke and the gf there.. But if it can't be done then what can ya do eh.

Soldato
OP
Gregeff said:
My Effort:

snip

Quite a bit of cloing noticable though....

I was just speechless for about a minute :eek:. That is truely unbelievable.. Thanks so much!

If you have paypal/msn then drop me a line and I'll see about paypalling you a fiver or something as a thanks. That is spot on.

Thanks again.

Soldato
OP
Ow gawd.. I just started weeping lol.

I seriously can't express how thankful I am.. Add me on MSN if you can and I'll try and sort something out.

Thanks so much.

Back
Top Bottom