Today I saw...

Soldato
My walk home from work takes me down Sloane Street and past the Jumeriah Carlton Tower, a hotel mostly frequented by Arabs. I am used to seeing ridiculous examples of wealth, last week on a walk to the tube I saw loads of 911's and RR Sports, an M5, an M6 and an SLR all in the space of about 5 minutes. It's a car enthusiasts wet dream. Anyway, today walking home I saw this little beauty, first one i've seen on the road so thought i'd share it. I don't think anyone turned to look at it except me.

http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ariel9ui.jpg

my.php

Last edited:
Soldato
Can't really see it very well... Caterham isn't it?

edit... Oops, I didn't see the filename.

Last edited:
Soldato
Duh..its that really fast expencive car of course!

i forgot the name of the car, it is expenicve though, it was on top gear.

Soldato
im not very big on cars but i like to visit here. :)

but anyway, i saw a merc slk500 (550???) parked by work the other day, next thing you know someone drove into with a forktruck carrying massive hunks of metal, something like £20,000 worth of damage

Soldato
saitrix said:
It isnt a kit car. It is made by Ariel, which are in the UK. Can't you remember when it was on TG?

ROFL, made a right tit of myself there haven't I :D

No, I didn't see that episode. I used to work in a pub on Sundays. My shift finished at 8pm, which means by the time I got home, Top Gear was almost over.

Soldato
Thanks very much Dan. I remember seeing clips of Jeremy's skin being prised away from his body, but I had no idea he'd driven the Atom.

Oh, and btw... I had actually heard of the Atom... just never seen a picture. I'm not that much of a n00b :p

Associate
The last time I went Sloane Street, there was some nice Ferrari that flew past me. I honestly didn't get to see what model it was because it was travelling so fast, but the noise it made was gorgeous. :p

Back
Top Bottom