Name the movie from a screenshot thread!

Soldato
This could be a fun game, who knows, the person who guesses this correctly posts the next screenshot. To get a screenshot; you can either just google one or get your dvd out and use an application like VLC and take a snapshot.

What film is this from?

vlcsnap269389xl.jpg

Soldato
If you want to take a screenshot you can just turn off hardware acceleration and use PrintScreen. :)

As to the film, has it got shaun connery in it?

Soldato
RandomTom said:
This could be a fun game, who knows, the person who guesses this correctly posts the next screenshot. To get a screenshot; you can either just google one or get your dvd out and use an application like VLC and take a snapshot.

What film is this from?

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/6783/vlcsnap269389xl.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

28 days later

Man of Honour
Go on then, since I can't make anything out, what is it actually a picture of?

(if I get a go I'm going to take the most random space adventure I have and get a screengrab of nothing but stars ;))

Soldato
OP
Gilly said:
It's a picture of the zombie that the army guys had kept just towards the end as it was shot free, i thought the weather might have been symbollic of the film, as well as the chains hanging from him. Easier one for you, what's this:

vlcsnap514417ry.jpg

Associate
Gilly said:

(if I get a go I'm going to take the most random space adventure I have and get a screengrab of nothing but stars ;))

spoiler:
in 28 days later towards the end, the chained up zombie who was in the barbed wire area gets set loose and runs and reeks havoc, you can see his chains and the barbed wire and the sheets that were in the area he was in

that would be leon

Man of Honour
RandomTom said:
It's a picture of the zombie that the army guys had kept just towards the end as it was shot free, i thought the weather might have been symbollic of the film, as well as the chains hanging from him. Easier one for you, what's this:
Weather? :p

Looks like space on this monitor ;)

Can only just make out the outline of a guy in the pic now that I know there's one there.

Soldato
OP
gib786 said:
finally found the dvd an took the screenshot -

its an easy one![/QUOTE]
the legendary layer cake, i shouldn't be constantly on this thread at the moment lol, might be a bit harder for some people:

[IMG]http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/3644/vlcsnap665712qi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom