Man of Honour
When I was at hospital a while ago a scally lad was admitted after a heavy session with the white lightening. He fell asleep and in view of everybody else started to touch himself! hahahah! :p

Soldato
I find sleep makes me do weird things lol

Sometimes if im stressed at work , i will wake up in the middle of the night thinking about whether or not i remembered to order something important for a job, or if im obsessed with counter strike i will dream that i was playing it all through the morning and that i'd had no sleep whatsoever,

Completely different to what you explained lol

BUT :p

Soldato
I once woke up and found one of my speakers which is suppose to be on the windowsill one the other side of my bed on the floor , including the cable all in a bunch which is wierd because it goes around the back on the TV, cabinets and my desk! :confused:

Aod

Aod

Soldato
can't say that i've ever been sleepwalking, but i have (legendarily) had very complicated conversations with people, ranging from Protein synthesis to Thermionic emission. :eek:

of course, with no recollection of it afterwards either.

Associate
I once had a dream that I was in a fight and headbutted someone - I woke up as my forehead connected with the back of my GF's head for the third time! :p

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
OP
Aod said:
can't say that i've ever been sleepwalking, but i have (legendarily) had very complicated conversations with people, ranging from Protein synthesis to Thermionic emission. :eek:

of course, with no recollection of it afterwards either.

I feel very sorry for them have to listen to a conversation on protein biosynthesis :p ;)

Soldato
I once had a dream cant remeber the details, about someone I know, when I woke up, I had put on a pair of trousers that they had given me.

Somehow in my sleep, I had retrieved them from the bottom of my wardrobe, changed in to them and got back in to bed.

My god it took me a while to work out what the hell had happened in the morning.

Soldato
a mate of mine feel asleep one night when we was out having a fire and drinking and what not, when we checked on him he had his hand down his pants and a massive grin on his face.

and when my uncle got the first tomb raider game back when they were first release he was playing them so much that he would constantly dream he was playing it and where to go etc

Associate
Nothing like that, but i have put my earphones in and played music in my sleep, which is lame because i keep it loud, which duly wakes me up at stupid times in the morning.

Associate
Hmm now where do i begin.

Woke up infront of the tv downstairs.

Woken up half way down the stairs (that freaked me out)

Woken up in my bros bed before (s'ok he wasnt at home at the time) - Whats funny about this, was that his room was covered in stuff. i mean not one bit of floor visible. Included in the mess was some sharp badly cut alluminium ready to take my foot off.

Walked into my mums room before, turned the light on and muttered "im hungry" Proceeded back to bed after that.

:D

Oh and apparently i told the mrs to get out of bed cos she was taking up too much room - felt really bad about that in the morning, as i had no idea :D

Thats about it for me...

Woodsy

Soldato
woodsy2k said:
Oh and apparently i told the mrs to get out of bed cos she was taking up too much room - felt really bad about that in the morning, as i had no idea :D

I always do similar things to my missus... She gets really offended by them and I have to try and reassure her that I was asleep at the time! I've tried to push her out of bed before in my sleep and have had shouted at her etc:O

I've been doing something weird the last couple weeks as well. I've been waking up at exactly 6.20am every morning. I wake up, roll over, look at the clock and its 6.20am... Its really annoying, especially when I don't have to be out of bed before 7.30.

Associate
Yup same here mate. Not quite as exact as 20 past the hour, but i certainly seem to wake up about 2 hours before i need to :( It's really anoying, as people sleep in 4 hour blocks. So waking up after just two makes me really tired - more so than if i just stayed awake at 6ish.

Fortunatly, I have only told the mrs to get out of bed once :D

However, have woken her up before by.............erm............. Letting one go? Hmmmmm, :o

Woodsy

Back
Top Bottom