reheating food help !

Soldato
can i reheat the left over of my chinese from last night and not worry about getting ill from it, has been kept in my room overnight

Soldato
Dreadi said:
can i reheat the left over of my chinese from last night and not worry about getting ill from it, has been kept in my room overnight

Depend on how filthy your room is (this affect overall number of microbes) and how strong your immune system is. There will be no doubt some germs in your chinese by now, Give it a good 5min microwave blast and you should be ok.

I do it all the time and im still alive.

Use advice at your own risk.

Man of Honour
It will probably depend on what meat is in it, but I usually leave stuff overnight covered at room temperature, and then just make sure it is thoroughly reheated, piping hot, just to be sure.

Soldato
OP
has been in sealed containers all night and is chicken fried rice and chicken chow main (thats not hoe you spell it tho)

Soldato
OP
well i am hungry and i was planning on doing it anyway but i dont wonna be ill over the next few days as local 2 day music fest starts tomorrow and dont wonna miss it

Soldato
Dreadi said:
well i am hungry and i was planning on doing it anyway but i dont wonna be ill over the next few days as local 2 day music fest starts tomorrow and dont wonna miss it

Do you get ill easily from food bugs (poisoning)? If yes, throw it away, if No, eat it at your own risk. :D

Back
Top Bottom