Opened my front door and find this........

Soldato
my friend came round to my house late last nite but i was in bed so......he decided to sleep on my front yard. i woke up and read the text message from him saying he's sleeping in his car so opened the front door and find this.......

wtf! lol he said he couldnt sleep in his small car (nissan micra) so decided to sleep on my front yard!

Soldato
OP
lol i'm in st helens, he live in doncaster, he wanted to see me urgently lol i'm deaf so he know its pointless to banging on the door

Soldato
Hahahah, thats great, he was probably well over the limit so that is why he didn't drive.

I have slept on a bed made out of toilet roll, my mates mum has this thing with buying everything in bulk so got the ol' roll and stacked it up in their kitchen and slept on it. :)

Associate
wesley said:
my friend came round to my house late last nite but i was in bed so......he decided to sleep on my front yard. i woke up and read the text message from him saying he's sleeping in his car so opened the front door and find this.......

wtf! lol he said he couldnt sleep in his small car (nissan micra) so decided to sleep on my front yard!
Sleeping outside... hardcore!

Permabanned
philio16 said:
Then you haven't seen my student garden.....it's bigger than my parents...front and back! :p
I was referring to the state of it not the size of it.

edit- and we have a gardener come every 2 weeks so it looks nice as well :p

Ooooh. Aren't we all lah-te-dah? ;)

*n

Back
Top Bottom